• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in freedom we trust.

Comment

• when is this fight?

Comment

• wlad finds wach a bigger threat than he though so he gets him out of there in the mid rounds.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Helenius looks a little soft again. This guy has a great frame for HW but I dont think I've ever seen him ripped and properly in shape. Why is that?

Comment

• Are we allowed to mention the word 'stream' for the klitschko fight without getting banned?

Comment

• Will Wladimir be the first to knock the durable Wach down?

Wlad was the first to floor Shultz, Barrett, Brock, Brewster, Chagaev, Thompson, and Chambers, among others.

Wlad has taken a lot of "0"s in his career: Brock, Chagaev, Ibragimov, Shaheed, Castillo, Vujecic, and Peter.

Will Wach lose his "0" today?

Comment

• WLad KO 2

Out of all the new giants in boxing: Helinius, Deontay, Wach, I think Price is the only one who can beat Wlad at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                    WLad KO 2

Out of all the new giants in boxing: Helinius, Deontay, Wach, I think Price is the only one who can beat Wlad at this point.

At this point NO WAY price would give a competitive fight with Wlad. Wlad would school him and probably KO him in the mid rounds.

However I do think Price is the future of HW division!

Comment

• What time does the fight start? Don't think Boxnation or Sky Sports are airing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X