Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borderlands 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My PSN is Kelvinito88. It's gonna say I haven't signed in in centuries, but now that BL II came out and RE6 is near, i'll be logging in soon.

Add me, maybe a couple of us can play BL2 Co-op and also RE6. I should have an avatar of Chris Redfield there.

Comment

Loving it so far. The menus are ridiculously improved, the graphics and the animations better. It's so much fun, it's as much pure fun as you could ask out of a video game.

Comment

It's so good I could just play it for hours while weeping tears of joy. Anyone who doesn't like this game is a dick.

Comment

My biggest complaint is actually the co-op haha, but only because I have no-one to play with and have to use the matchmaking. I always get teamed with a load of loud mouth dicks that run around and hoover the loot while shouting crap down the mic, THAT my friends isnt fun.

Game is great though.

Comment

Am I the only one who can't find any decent weapons? I've had one orange drop and it was a shotgun. All I ever seem to find are shotguns, sniper rifles and pistols.

I'm a commando and I haven't been able to use a assault rifle since like 5.

All the ones I pick up shoot little grenade type things.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
              My biggest complaint is actually the co-op haha, but only because I have no-one to play with and have to use the matchmaking. I always get teamed with a load of loud mouth dicks that run around and hoover the loot while shouting crap down the mic, THAT my friends isnt fun.

Game is great though.
              Pause the game, there's an option for Network settings or something like that, where you can set your game to a public game others can join. That's what I did and I got people who were really fun to play with every time.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                Am I the only one who can't find any decent weapons? I've had one orange drop and it was a shotgun. All I ever seem to find are shotguns, sniper rifles and pistols.

I'm a commando and I haven't been able to use a assault rifle since like 5.

All the ones I pick up shoot little grenade type things.
                I haven't had that problem at all. I got some truly ridiculous guns the more I leveled up.

Beat this over the weekend, and the final boss is a kajillion times better than Borderlands 1. Great game, I freaking love it.

Comment

Borderlands 1 final boss was easy pickings.

Crawmerax and General Knoxx were the hardest bosses in that game.

I still have my "It's Like Christmas" mission incomplete. I remember looting the armory with the glitch. I have found 3 Pearlescent items in Borderlands. The Omega shield, the Bessie, and the Tsunami.

Comment

Oh yeah and I never got to beat Crawmerax.

Comment

Mechromance skill tree is out:

http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skill...hromancer.html

Hopefully she'll be available after I've completed the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X