Collapse
No announcement yet.

can you do a split?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what's gayer; a grown man doing the splits or two grown men riding together on a motorcycle.....smh

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      No grown @ss man should be trying to the splits (unless your a karate expert or something along those lines).

Real talk....that's extremely **** and goes on the list of things men shouldn't do.
      come on man cant there be a thread were there's no hate, or are you programed to talk shyt all the time

Comment

The "splits".

It's a matter of skeletal structure, as well as intense training. There are people who since youth have been ablle to do the splits with no problem,l and show off to their friends.

But at one time it was almost a prerequisite for professional dnacers, people who would perform on stage. The famous Radio Music Hall chorus line of many years ago, I know, were all able to do it. At least the ones they showed for a special routing on stage. I saw it myself.

A very famous small group of expert tapdancers (the best by far that I ever saw) were the Nicholas Brothers, and you often can still see them in old musical movies, in which they do the most amazing things including leaping down from a height straight into the splits. They were 3 brothers and just terrific.

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
          come on man cant there be a thread were there's no hate, or are you programed to talk shyt all the time
          He's programmed. It's a mental sickness, just like Anti-Semitism. I find ****sexuality to be distasteful and against the natural relationship between the 2 sexes. So I ignore it. But whatever people do in private, is their own business.

Comment

I used to when I was younger and practiced Tae Kwon Do ... I even managed to get to black belt, but after leaving it and started to practice some other sports such as soccer and some weight lifting I lost a lot of flexibility. Now it's just impossible to do a split.

Comment

Working...
            X