Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlo To Mayweather: STOP WITH THE FRAUD FIGHTS, RESPECT THE SPORT THAT MADE U RICH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Floyd and Khabib fan, and I don't dislike McGregor like that but I have to keep it real - what Floyd, Khabib and Conor are doing is straight disrespectful to the sport, MMA and boxing both. It's just disrespect and we never should support these types of events. What's next? Ovechkin trying to outdribble Lebron? Serena Williams against Usain Bolt in running contest? MJ against Messi on a soccer field? Man that's just stupid, people don't buy competitive events now, they just buy events with big names involved and fans encourage that dumb ****. I really hope Khabib isn't serious, he was ****ing around in the past before when he threatened UFC to prevent their Russian event to happen if he's not going to get the title shot so it won't be something new to him. I hope he just using this situation as a leverage against UFC to get what he wants, it makes sense considered what's happening between him, Dana and NSAC and there's a lot of reasons why this fight would be difficult to make, starting from weight considering that Floyd is small and Khabib barely makes 155. If this fight happens somehow, then I'm going to be Team Ferguson all day, **** that. I was already disappointed in Floyd for that McGregor freak show, he should've stay retired. It's just sad and not a good look for sports in general. Charlo is on point, telling it like it is
    Last edited by g27region; 10-26-2018, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Respect to jermell for not sucking up to floyd

And you can see why from his perspective he says that. Every ppv takes money away from consumers who may have bought a spence mikey ppv for example. And it diverts attention away from other fighters. But at the same time you cant blame floyd for wanting easy paydays. He has dedicated his life to boxing .

Comment

So the Charlo's are not signing with Mayweather Promotions.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Yea exactly. I get it. But ANYONE is going to be doing the same sh^t to the best of their ability.

Ali fought Anoki & Lyle Alzado. Holmes fought Butterbean. SRL kept unretiring til he got into cherry pick gone wrong situations. I'm sure there are a hundred of other examples one could mention at various levels.

Respect to Mall & Mell, but those mfers probably got a co-headlining card with Mall vs Logan Paul & Mell vs KSI in 2040 they'll be selling to us.
          The thing is Mayweather is doing it within the boxing rules fighting beginners, those fights should not take place and be approved.

I understand true fighters feeling disrespected since they are making less money and getting less shine fighting real fights/threats.

Even Butterbean wasn't a beginner and had a boxing record/license.

I get it, people are dumb, but c'mon, but it's not cool to play with it too much, those are fraud fights and con events, and the fact that Mall and Mell would do the same (probably) is irrelevant IMO

Floyd hurting the sport here is a fact.

The argument that we would do the same for 9 figures so we can't criticize is crazy to me.

Comment

Why doesnt charlo fight someone respectable instead of has beens and cripples?

Comment

Fighting long line of bums and preferring to fight in undercards when you're young and in your prime is not respecting the sport either.

Comment

LMFAO at people crying in here. OMG he's disrespecting the sport ������ and lol @ these frauds with no resume calling Floyd a fraud

Comment

Add charlo to the list of fighters calling out mayweather.

Charlo
                  Canelo
                  Pacquaio
                  Khabib
                  Broner
                  McGreggor

All called out Floyd for a fight in the last month.

Some people and canelo saying floyd is trying to "stay relevant". You are very relevant when everyone and their mom wants to fight you.

Comment

Who have Charlos fought doe? Mayweather already fought all the best he's old now he should retire and if he comes back he can take money fights no one should expect him to come challenge the best the guys is past it.3

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      The thing is Mayweather is doing it within the boxing rules fighting beginners, those fights should not take place and be approved.

I understand true fighters feeling disrespected since they are making less money and getting less shine fighting real fights/threats.

Even Butterbean wasn't a beginner and had a boxing record/license.

I get it, people are dumb, but c'mon, but it's not cool to play with it too much, those are fraud fights and con events, and the fact that Mall and Mell would do the same (probably) is irrelevant IMO

Floyd hurting the sport here is a fact.

The argument that we would do the same for 9 figures so we can't criticize is crazy to me.

How is boxing hurt? Boxing has been on the decline and losing viewers to MMA. They are talking about removing boxing from the olympics now.

Of the 4 million ppv's for Conor vs Floyd, a lot of those were the first boxing PPV that people ever watched. A lot of those were MMA fans buying a boxing fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X