No announcement yet.

Manny vs GGG!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    I still wouldn't take that fight if I was Manny. I have GGG crushing him any way it goes.
    you'll be surprise. if canelo can out punch ggg, ipac is gonna tattoo ggg's face.... at 150!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      you'll be surprise. if canelo can out punch ggg, ipac is gonna tattoo ggg's face.... at 150!
      Huh? When did that happen?

And Pac is just way too small and old.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Huh? When did that happen?

And Pac is just way too small and old.
        im not talking about punch output. im talking about hand speed. canelo was able to get off first before ggg almost every time they throw. this is why ggg was limited to just throwing his jab.

Comment

manny vs GGG december 2019! mark yall calender's!

pac vs broner early 2019, pac vs floyd mid 2019, pac vs GGG in the philippines end of 2019 to close out his career.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            im not talking about punch output. im talking about hand speed. canelo was able to get off first before ggg almost every time they throw. this is why ggg was limited to just throwing his jab.
            Ahh, gotcha?

Well, my opinion is that GGG will eventually get to Manny at this point and there's not way he holds up to that kind of power. I like Manny too much to even want to see that.

Comment

Working...
            X