Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching Bush and Obama speak today was so refreshing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at the responses here. Why are you old men so angry?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Agreed, that’s when we became slaves. Our fiat currency has no intrinsic value. The Federal reserve owns us.
      Inflation is up 95% in the US since 1913. We live in an interesting time. Our technological development has made it possible for every single person on this planet to have access to the fundamentals of living a life for free but we are still so far away from that. The materials over my head don't cost anyone a damn thing today but I'm in debt for years to come just to have that security. The people that built it don't even remember the check they got for it. But Bush. Let's Slobberts over his dick because it didn't make me gag as much as Trump's does. Julia

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Lol at the responses here. Why are you old men so angry?
        No anger. Honest questions.

Comment

The real presidents (Rothschild) work behind the scenes what we see on tv are mere puppets. Yes men nothing more employed to keep a leash on society under the fake guise of total power over the common man. Pushing certain agendas whenever the powers that be prod them with a satanic finger.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
            No anger. Honest questions.

Lol, that's like when a crazy person is acting all crazy and says, "I'm not crazy!!!"

Comment

Lol, that's like when a crazy person is acting all crazy and says, "I'm not crazy!!!"
              Lol, not at all. You started this thread because you yearned for a real man in your white house. Bush and Obama were better when they were there. Trump doesn't please. I asked why. That's all.

Comment

Good Lord do I miss having a real man in the White House. Obviously there would be reason to disagree with some of either of their stances on a given issue, but at least they were real men of honor and integrity. Can't wait to have another leader like that.

Be aware of the plot for a Nazi overthrow of the US goverment in 1933 lead by senator Prescott Bush. Bush's daddy and GW's grand daddy.

Ford gave Hitler some tanks. IBM created a system to organize prisoners in camps. Union Banking group helped finance. War racketeering.
                Last edited by Panopticon; 09-01-2018, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Inflation is up 95% in the US since 1913. We live in an interesting time. Our technological development has made it possible for every single person on this planet to have access to the fundamentals of living a life for free but we are still so far away from that. The materials over my head don't cost anyone a damn thing today but I'm in debt for years to come just to have that security. The people that built it don't even remember the check they got for it. But Bush. Let's Slobberts over his dick because it didn't make me gag as much as Trump's does. Julia
                  Agreed. Very well said. I always believed my labor/time/efforts were mine. There is more than enough to go around. Giveing the Fed Reserve the power to create “fiat” currency, backed by nothing, is the biggest heist I ever heard about.

Yeah, she gags less on Bush dong. Knowing that the few entries in my bank account can be wiped out by inflation, and deflation is a tough reality for me.

If I would have been given the Federal Reserve concession, I hope I’d have the heart to hand it back to the people.

Comment

Be aware of the plot for a Nazi overthrow of the US goverment in 1933 lead by senator Prescott Bush. Bush's daddy and GW's grand daddy.

Ford gave Hitler some tanks. IBM created a system to organize prisoners in camps. Union Banking group helped finance. War racketeering.
                    Damn dude! 1933 or 2018? Ominus parallels....Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 09-01-2018, 07:36 PM.

Comment

I appreciate this. I am not a mindless warrior for the democratic party by any means.

I am a scientist above all, and know the power of computers. The part you posted about IBM supplying the processing power to document humans in prison camps really hit with me.

It is a shame that politicians do not understand the technology they have power over. None of them do. The only people the really understand the technology are the programmers and engineers that develop it.

I feel so freaking bad for Tim Berners-Lee as these know-nothings debate about net neutrality. Tim had such a positive vision for the Internet. He wanted it to do such great things for humanity but these greedy cowards are ruining it.

Comment

Working...
                      X