Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Smiles: I've Been Back, Good Things Are Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
    You can stand on a dick for all I care. They didn't his each other enough. That is what I meant.
    Rigo was the one getting hit and quit because he was gonna get KO'd. Loma style wears people down the contestant pressure drains you.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Shot View Post
      Wow, really lmao. Almost as bad as deantayduckus wilderquackus. Try again bro, the names some of you guys call boxers are unbelievable sometimes.

Ok, fishnets.

Comment

160 - 124????

Some glaring typos in that article, so I think I'll chalk that up to just another one

Comment

160 - 124? What's he smoking? Loma was 137 to his 130.

If he wants to be taken seriously, get his ass in there with Gary Russell Jr., Frampton, Santa Cruz. Enough chatter and excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            160 - 124? What's he smoking? Loma was 137 to his 130.

If he wants to be taken seriously, get his ass in there with Gary Russell Jr., Frampton, Santa Cruz. Enough chatter and excuses.
            His math sucks. I thought Cuba's education system was pretty good too.

Rigo will just go back to talking and turning down fights/hardly ever fighting but now he's lost his cult like fans who let's face it were more Loma haters than Rigo fans as proven by their mass exodus and jump to the Mikey Garcia bandwagon.

He's just gonna stay at 122 and claim he's avoided and nobody is gonna care. That's what he deserves after all that **** talk and saying "no excuses" and then calling Loma a ***** and bagging on guys like Walters for quitting and then going on to commit one of the most embarrassing quit jobs in modern memory.

Comment

Working...
            X