Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley Targeting November or December Return At MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should go overseas and fight Kell Brook. Perfect way to gain back some respect after that Pacquiao fallout.

Comment

he should fight amir khan, khan will take the fight and is still a huge name

Comment

Honestly when was the last time u were impressed by a in ring performance by Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
          Honestly when was the last time u were impressed by a in ring performance by Bradley.
          Lamont Peterson 5 fights ago

Comment

Peterson~

As for the thread at hand I wonder what MSG has to say about that, with Cotto fighting there, the Knicks and hopefully the Rangers playing plus holidays there can't be but a couple Saturdays available if that.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              He should go overseas and fight Kell Brook. Perfect way to gain back some respect after that Pacquiao fallout.
              Nah don't like Timmy going to the UK..Now if Brook comes here,now we're talking...Bradley is gonna have to fight someone tough and most likely unknown tho...Don't be surprised if Oyewale Omotoso gets a call(he is also trained by Roach)...Or the Rios Alvarado winner..Bradley will be kept busy and happy...

Comment

Dec 15 vs Khan would be good for him

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Nah don't like Timmy going to the UK..Now if Brook comes here,now we're talking...Bradley is gonna have to fight someone tough and most likely unknown tho...Don't be surprised if Oyewale Omotoso gets a call(he is also trained by Roach)...Or the Rios Alvarado winner..Bradley will be kept busy and happy...
                  Even then, I think Brook would come to the Garden for the right price and bring a big crowd over here with him. Good chance for him to get some exposure in the US on a big stage.

Comment

Hmm Peterson Alexander and his fight with Pac..For him to go 12 rds with one of the best fighters in the world with a injury and exchange not try to just survive..Very impressive imo...I thought he left no doubt in the Alexander fight as well..Was not impressed with the overall fight,but was impressed by how easy he made Devon look...

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Even then, I think Brook would come to the Garden for the right price and bring a big crowd over here with him. Good chance for him to get some exposure in the US on a big stage.
                      I like it and it's a fight that can be made tbh..

Comment

Working...
                      X