Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd mayweather chin granite or glass?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy has only really been hit by Mosely and he got pretty weak knee'd from it. But he weathered it pretty good. I would say middle of the road chin...

Two things amazed me about that second round... First how well Mayweather was able to clinch and wrap up mosely. Second that Mosely just gave up after that... Should have been throwing that right hand all night long..

Comment

Originally posted by llamas1 View Post
      The guy has only really been hit by Mosely and he got pretty weak knee'd from it. But he weathered it pretty good. I would say middle of the road chin...

Two things amazed me about that second round... First how well Mayweather was able to clinch and wrap up mosely. Second that Mosely just gave up after that... Should have been throwing that right hand all night long..
      nothing surprises me about how well mayweather can handle himself in the ring or how badly he can handle himself outside it.

Comment

how many people were hurt by mosley's first landed punch?

Comment

Floyd's got a really good chin.

Comment

Floyd has been hit flush by many more than Shane Mosley.

Floyd took quite a few from Emanuel Augustus, Castillo, and Chop Chop.

His chin is outstanding.

Comment

hes got a good chin but not a great one, he's been wobbled by shots I know a lot of tough fighters would have brushed off.

Comment

Not true. He has been hit plenty of times.

Comment

Working...
                X