Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a process that must be followed in order to remove press passes. Despite what Trump & the Trumpanzees think, Trump is not a dictator and he is not above the law.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Give the man his due? Motorcity Cobra siablo14
      I'll have to see the details. I think i know what this is about but I'll have time read up on it. I gave him his due for firing Sessions and agreed with the firing even though he did it to try to save his ass. One of the first things Sessions did as AG was roll back prison policies put in place by Eric Holder

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        There is a process that must be followed in order to remove press passes. Despite what Trump & the Trumpanzees think, Trump is not a dictator and he is not above the law.

There is a law about press passes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Simple, just dont call on him.

Comment

There is a process that must be followed in order to remove press passes. Despite what Trump & the Trumpanzees think, Trump is not a dictator and he is not above the law.

All they have to do, which they should've done in the first place, is not call on Acosta.

He's a grandstander & tries to make himself the story. CNN needs to pull him and put someone in there who wants to report the news. Not become the news

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              Simple, just dont call on him.
              This is the problem with judges. Conservative or liberal.

They overstep and overreach.

There is no law or at least shouldnt be about the press having a press pass.

There is no constitutional rights being affected.

But they reach for one and try to find one.

Then real laws and constitutional rights they try to ignore, minimize or avoid.

Comment

Yes. There is a process to removing press passes. Trump didn't follow the process. That's why the judge ruled Acosta's 5th amendment (due process) was violated as well.

Comment

All they have to do, which they should've done in the first place, is not call on Acosta.

He's a grandstander & tries to make himself the story. CNN needs to pull him and put someone in there who wants to report the news. Not become the news
                  The trump administration lacks tact.

They dont do things quietly or non controversial.

They are reactive more than proactive.

Comment

Yes. There is a process to removing press passes. Trump didn't follow the process. That's why the judge ruled Acosta's 5th amendment (due process) was violated as well.
                    A process or a law?

Judges interpret law not processes.

And if there is a law about it, there shouldnt.

Presidents whether conservative or liberal should be able to decide who gets the PRIVILEGE, it's not a RIGHT, to have a press pass and access.

There are thousands of media outlets and thousands of reporters that would cover the White House, CNN nor acosta is not ENTITLED to be one of them.

This is not a partisan issue for me. Obama or another Democrat could do the same to any fox news correspondent.

We dont need judges involved here.

The punishment for these kind of actions is public opinion and the negative reaction to a reporter being kicked out for asking hard questions. (Though in this case it's an annoying reporter trying always to get attention)

Comment

1st amendment.

Comment

Working...
                      X