No announcement yet.

Share a little about yourself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share a little about yourself?

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself with a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post
    I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself with a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I’m paul m.. live in Katase ni chome, out skirts of Tokyo... I’m married, got 4 kids.. jhonny is my lil guy... he’s from Roppongi (rich ppl live there). I don’t live there..

I’m Sephardic Jew... I speak hebfew... my Japanese is poor in my opinion... but my neighbors tell me.. I’m beyond fluent...

I got deep seated fears... that I’ll not be able to support and protect my wife... I fear GOD... I know.. I’d smash most of the posters on this site..

God willing, I’ll be in Israel in 3 years... my wife is converting to Judaism.... that’s pretty much all I got...

Comment

Late 30’s, twice divorced and live in a van down by the river....

Comment

Little over 6 inches. Denied entry into Repliblic of Congo.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I’m paul m.. live in Katase ni chome, out skirts of Tokyo... I’m married, got 4 kids.. jhonny is my lil guy... he’s from Roppongi (rich ppl live there). I don’t live there..

I’m Sephardic Jew... I speak hebfew... my Japanese is poor in my opinion... but my neighbors tell me.. I’m beyond fluent...

I got deep seated fears... that I’ll not be able to support and protect my wife... I fear GOD... I know.. I’d smash most of the posters on this site..

God willing, I’ll be in Israel in 3 years... my wife is converting to Judaism.... that’s pretty much all I got...
          Seem like a well travelled cool man. I assumed you were Japanese based on you're name bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Takes a lot of mental strength to live solitary and basic which I guess the van is. I take my hat off to you Boston. Lots of people would have folded after 2 divorces and change of living standards.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Little over 6 inches. Denied entry into Repliblic of Congo.
              What are talking a 6.2, 6.5 range. I sit just under 7 closer to 6.8. Im welcomed in Congo. My nickname is "foreigner with big dick who will leave Congo with many wives"

Comment

I see dead people.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  See, I actually get this!!!!
                  Awesome!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post
                    Takes a lot of mental strength to live solitary and basic which I guess the van is. I take my hat off to you Boston. Lots of people would have folded after 2 divorces and change of living standards.
                    He is doing Chris Farley

Comment

Working...
                    X