No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn's first U.S. card drew 6,921 in attendance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Taylor is a beast, I see similarities to Spence in him. I really rate him. Me and my mate even travelled up to Glasgow to watch the Ohara fight. The atmosphere was mental as well. Best show I've been to in a while tbh
    Really? I was there as well. Please don't say you were supporting OD... hahahaha that guy is a fookin melt!

Seriously though, I have watched Taylor's last 2 fights live and he has it all (even taking out the bias at finally having a good Scottish boxer), the way he breaks down opponents is amazing to watch live. I've not seen a fighter that good before after 11 fights and 26 years old, honestly.

Mcguigan has got some really good fights on CH5, competitive fights as well..... which makes me think you have been right all along. If Mcguigan can get fights like Davies/Vasquez and have good undercards....on free TV!.... why can't Hearn make good cards on PPV?

Shyt

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      Really? I was there as well. Please don't say you were supporting OD... hahahaha that guy is a fookin melt!

Seriously though, I have watched Taylor's last 2 fights live and he has it all (even taking out the bias at finally having a good Scottish boxer), the way he breaks down opponents is amazing to watch live. I've not seen a fighter that good before after 11 fights and 26 years old, honestly.

Mcguigan has got some really good fights on CH5, competitive fights as well..... which makes me think you have been right all along. If Mcguigan can get fights like Davies/Vasquez and have good undercards....on free TV!.... why can't Hearn make good cards on PPV?

Shyt
      Nah I can't stand Ohara he's an absolute ******, one of my main reason's for going was to see him get smashed up. I actually met him in Liverpool after the Farrell fight he's sooo slow.
      Taylor's brilliant, very well rounded and effective on both the inside and outside. I've been to a few of his fight's mainly cause they were on Frampton undercards. Taylor's probably my favourite British fighter along with Frampton. I think he's probably ready for anyone at 140 now, especially with Crawford moving up.
      I think he's fighting Yigit next, if he beats Joe Hughes on Dec 2.

Your right about the McGuigans they do the best they can with a small budget. That's my main problem with Hearn he essentially chooses not to make these good fights cause he knows all these casual idiots will still turn up and cause he can still sell 50% of his tickets straight to stub hub.

Comment

Working...
      X