Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami Heat targeting Carmelo........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not going to happen. Melo isn't going to get paid 13 mil a year to be 3rd fiddle on the Heat. He will stay in NY

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Not going to happen. Melo isn't going to get paid 13 mil a year to be 3rd fiddle on the Heat. He will stay in NY
      I think he goes to Chicago banking on Rose coming back, Noah and Thibs. Even with just Melo, Noah, and Thibs coaching....they're title contenders most likely. Another option people should look out for is Washington. Ariza and Gortat are gonna be gone which gives them like 16-17 million cap space already, plus theyll lose other role guys. Pair Melo with Wall, Beal, and Nene....thats a 55-60 win team in the weak east.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I think he goes to Chicago banking on Rose coming back, Noah and Thibs. Even with just Melo, Noah, and Thibs coaching....they're title contenders most likely. Another option people should look out for is Washington. Ariza and Gortat are gonna be gone which gives them like 16-17 million cap space already, plus theyll lose other role guys. Pair Melo with Wall, Beal, and Nene....thats a 55-60 win team in the weak east.
        Rose's knees look shot man I don't see him coming back in top form.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          Rose's knees look shot man I don't see him coming back in top form.
          Even 80% Rose would be good. Even no Rose, just Noah and role players with Thibs, they were a playoff team. Add Melo, they're title contenders. Bulls play D, their problems been scoring.

Comment

Working...
          X