No announcement yet.

Pacquiao addresses doubtful Filipino fans but leaves bad taste in the mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masuka View Post
    I agree. why cant you say anthing disagreeable to pac without being labeled as anti-Pinoy.

I am Korean btw.
    are you related to tua?

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
      Filipino fans not agreeing with the decision doesnt make them less Filipino. dont you think?
      That is not what he was trying to imply. It's like common thing you hear in PI "Why can't you just be happy? Parang di ka naman tropa". I'm sure you heard that a lot of times in PI. It doesn't make you less of a friend? He just want you to be happy for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
        see here, you're becoming like the same turds that you admittedly don't care much for.

you throw out a '99%' number out there which you obviously can't back up then turn around and say that you don't like these pachuggers who make numbers up themselves.

at some point, you're going to be just like the rest of them if you keep this up.
        we have to fight fire with fire and I wont become like them because I dont see any boxer as a God-like figure. I just see them as athletes and fighters.

Comment

no.

if you don't agree then you're a traitor.
          exactly what i thought. now im the judas Filipino boxing fan

Comment

are you related to tua?
            He is my younger bro in mother side and my uncle in father side. But I wont elaborate how.

Comment

Great, unbiased article.

Comment

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
                That is not what he was trying to imply. It's like common thing you hear in PI "Why can't you just be happy? Parang di ka naman tropa". I'm sure you heard that a lot of times in PI. It doesn't make you less of a friend? He just want you to be happy for him.
                If you're a tropa, does it mean you have to always hold your opinion to your friends?

Comment

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Great, unbiased article.
                    thanks man i appreciate that a lot

Comment

Originally posted by PEANUT BOSS View Post
                      we have to fight fire with fire and I wont become like them because I dont see any boxer as a God-like figure. I just see them as athletes and fighters.
                      fair enough.

just don't blur the line to the point where bystanders start thinking you're one of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X