No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga or Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Gaga or Manny?

What are the chances that the Lady Gaga broadcast on HBO has a higher viewership than the fight Saturday?

Very high because its on regular HBO, not PPV like the fight and People also love that tranny

Comment

pretty good i'd say. i hear people talk about lady gaga in real life. i only hear people talk about boxing on the internet..on boxing forums

Comment

po..po..po..po..po..po..po..poke the security guard's face!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
          po..po..po..po..po..po..po..poke the security guard's face!
          So.....is that your answer to the original question, or a lame attempt at humor instead of honestly answering in a manner that may conflict with this "internet" persona you've created on here?

Comment

Originally posted by champ_kw View Post
            So.....is that your answer to the original question, or a lame attempt at humor instead of honestly answering in a manner that may conflict with this "internet" persona you've created on here?
            I see someone's sensitive. Just be grateful I bumped your thread.

Comment

nba playoffs will out do both

Comment

I am willing to bet 100k that Lady Gaga has a higher viewership than the Mosely vs Manny fight. That is not a knock on Manny. But the music industry will always be bigger than boxing. Music appeals to more people and besides more people know who Lady Gaga is than who Manny is.

Comment

sad thing is..this is a forum full of grown ass men..and ya'll actually know lady gaga has a show saturday..i had no ****ing idea..i barely even know who it is..and really dont care...

Comment

The biggest event on Saturday is the Kentucky Derby. Kentucky Derby > NBA Playoffs > Lady Gaga > Pac-Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                    X