Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did Oscar De La Hoya take a dive against Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way he was banging his gloves on the canvas looked so corny like he was acting lol. Also bhop acting like its the first kd he's ever had.. Yea wouldn't doubt it
    Last edited by HanzGruber; 09-16-2015, 01:52 AM.

Comment

- I know i am going to get flamed for this but I think he took a dive. Here are my reasons why.
      - Hopkins was basically letting DLH win alot of the early rounds, making DLH look good.
      - In Hopkins corner before he hits DLH with the KO body shot he says "this is my round."
      - The shot just didnt look that hard.
      - Then what a coincidence that they become partners after the fight, Golden Boy Promotions.
      - So DLH looked better againts Bhop than Tito did, and he could just say that he got caught with a good shot..a liver shot..
      - Bottom line they both win.

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
        im just reading wiki and it says arum thinks oscar did lol. one thing that seems weird is if oscar was in so much PAIN from a liver shot what is he doing hitting the ground and banging around? seemed stupid to me

There was a HIDDEN Microphone in De La Hoya's trunks

He threw that. Tito threw his **** too. He just fell! The punch that landed had nothing to do with anything.

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
          im reading on the internet other ppl think he did this to promote b hop since he was a new gbp fighter
          Oscar dived for a piece of that Roy BHop rematch cake, which was the Mayweather Manny of its time....

Too bad Bhop pulled the swerve in ducked in front of the world....Comical that yall take this righteous talk from Bhop, n Oscar seriously these days, chicken de la hoya ducked big rematch after big rematch, and blantantly dived...Bhop didnt care about fighting no best when it was 60/40 u get your a** kicked time.....Funny how times has changed

Comment

Yea........

Comment

LMFAO... whoever edited in the grape stomp lady in that video is a genius. Legit LOLs.

Anyways, I know it's seemingly absurd and ******ed to think this was a dive, but both oscar and bernard's reactions make it hard to believe otherwise.

Comment

Working...
              X