Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The real reason why charlie hates ESB`ers....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
    Your a thick **** that just committed the biggest self ownage ever, your **** is weak and got no substance.

Stop wasting your life following someone from message board to message board just so you can obsessively show us your blatant jealousy of the guy.

Your nothing but a jealous critic, its all because you don't fight in the ring or have a known online persona like Zelenoff so you want to Criticizes his ****.
    Nope. I am not jealous and i do not envy Zelenoff in the least. This is all entertainment for me and many others.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingrob View Post
      Nope. I am not jealous and i do not envy Zelenoff in the least. This is all entertainment for me and many others.

Whats entertaing about one guy against 20+ ?

Is that the kind of fight you like to see on the street ? a gang of ******* mauling one guy on his own ?

Entertainment ?

Comment

Whats entertaing about one guy against 20+ ?

Is that the kind of fight you like to see on the street ? a gang of ******* mauling one guy on his own ?

Entertainment ?

I am sensing you do not like me very much?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingrob View Post
          I am sensing you do not like me very much?

Don't take it personal Boxingrob I don't like any **** on here that spends longer than an hour having a go at the one person.

Charlie or not.

Comment

Don't take it personal Boxingrob I don't like any **** on here that spends longer than an hour having a go at the one person.

Charlie or not.
            Nothing personal taken. But Charlie has stepped over the line way too many times with his threats and violent, racist outbursts. Behavior like this should not go unpunished.

Comment

Charlie or not.
              I'll tell you why I dog Charlie. He ****ed my friend out of a fight, and now he's lying about it. I'm here to make sure that people understand that this punk ducked Hillbilly Pimp, pure and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
                I'll tell you why I dog Charlie. He ****ed my friend out of a fight, and now he's lying about it. I'm here to make sure that people understand that this punk ducked Hillbilly Pimp, pure and simple.
                You know what I do not understand Zak? I do not understand why Charlie did not put up a fight to beg Stacy not to cancel the fight. He seemed very relived that it was canceled, ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post

This is all ' he said she said ' bull **** that I would expect from a bunch of spoiled teenage bitches in a school playground.

I can't believe or not believe what any of you lot say, no one can as its all hearsay and rumours.

What do you expect to achieve ? some will believe you some won't.

It's pointless.

If your friend Hillbilly is genuinely upset then let him fight his own battles, preferably in real life and not online.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=115506

Classic thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
                      your a poof ,typical Cumguzzler , how can you breath for all that **** sucking you do ??

why direct people to another thread ? .....you do it cause you cant communicate , you want make a point but cant type to do so

your a prick and so is everyone of you ESB ****s ,without charlie you guys have NO LIFE

Comment

Working...
                      X