No announcement yet.

I have an online admirer!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an online admirer!!

08:05 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    Nope, but keep telling your...
    08:04 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    LMAO!! You're saying I con...
    08:01 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    "I know you are but what am...
    07:59 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    07:57 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    I accept your concession th...
    07:56 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    Only if I asserted it. ...
    07:50 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    Call out fallacy wrong agai...
    07:47 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    Bass-Ackwards, as usual. ...
    07:31 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    LMFAO!!! Semantics, the ...
    07:30 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    Grubers like Siablo and Add...
    07:29 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    **** you. "I know you are ...
    07:21 PM - John Barron quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    That's Mark Levin. He's a...
    07:12 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    No, I just dont want to be ...
    07:11 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    YOU PRESENTED IT!!!! Dud...
    07:09 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    That's Mark Levin. He's...
    07:06 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    If you mimic me again I'll ...
    07:05 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    ...re? Keep it, 1bad65.
    07:02 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    Um, no. I went by the so...
    07:00 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    Yes. YOU showed where the...
    06:59 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
    Only if I made the assertio...

Many more to come. So you ran from the thread to do this?

Big Javi
    Freedom
    McLovin
    Enayze
    Can vouch for this too.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      08:05 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      08:04 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      08:01 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      07:59 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      07:57 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      07:56 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      07:50 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      07:47 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      07:31 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      07:30 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      07:29 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      07:21 PM - John Barron quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      07:12 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      07:11 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      07:09 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      07:06 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      07:05 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      ...re? Keep it, 1bad65.
      07:02 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      07:00 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      06:59 PM - siablo14 quoted 1bad65 in post ***The official Donald Trump presidency thread***
      Damn. I guess this is a big concession for you to do this.

Comment

Good. Keep up the harassment. And thanks for admitting you're harassing me. Makes it all the easier.

The sooner you'll be banned for it.

I'm trying to make you see how childish you're being. No one else acts this way, and I've rubbed quite a few folks wrong here. Grow up.

Or keep harassing me and you can deal with bans and alt accounts like your e-boyfriend SafeSpace is having to do.

Your choice....

Comment

Good. Keep up the harassment. And thanks for admitting you're harassing me. Makes it all the easier.

I'm trying to make you see how childish you're being. No one else acts this way, and I've rubbed quite a few folks wrong here. Grow up.

Or keep harassing me and you can deal with bans and alt accounts like your e-boyfriend SafeSpace is having to do.

Your choice....
          I really hope 45 is not your real age and you're really like 15. At your age, I wish i'm not doing the same thing your doing now, deliberately trying to rub people the wrong way and making threads of those posters who you're in an e-fight with. Fingers crossed that i'm not you in 17 years

Comment

...re? Keep it, 1bad65.
            I don't see a problem here

Comment

Your choice....
              Anytime you post nonsense. I have no choice but to point it out. If that is harassment so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Many more to come. So you ran from the thread to do this?

Big Javi
                Freedom
                McLovin
                Enayze
                Can vouch for this too.
                Siablo, Freedom hasn't posted on this forum since 24 Feb. According to his admission he has left the site for good.

Originally posted by Freedom.

I will leave this site.

Comment

You racists on this site kill me. You guys roll around trolling all day and ganging up on people and creating these e-lynch mobs. Then as soon as someone starts dishing it back you racists are quick to either:

Red k

Ask for help from one of your fellow tampon boys

Complain to the mods to get someone banned

You tampon boys are hideous

Comment

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post
                    Siablo, Freedom hasn't posted on this forum since 24 Feb. According to his admission he has left the site for good.
                    Damn. I didn't even know. I wish him the best. Did he say why he left?

Comment

Working...
                    X