Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What If Conor slept Mayweather With A Headkick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    name a single fighter that successfully sued after the fight ending up in DQ via illegal strike.

sorry it's part of the game.

Conor can claim unintentional muscle memory failure.

if his promotion is part of the deal then he automatically gets the split from SHOWTIME or whereever they fight on.
    you're f#cking idiot, that would be part of contract like overweight or not giving rematch

Comment

It wouldn't prove a damn thing about the superiority of MMA striking because kicking would be against the rules. Therefor there would be zero reason for Mayweather to be prepared to block a kick that was never supposed to be thrown in the first place. You sound like someone who likes MMA fighting much more than boxing. Maybe you could go to an MMA forum and join others like your self. I like MMA fights but I love boxing and will always want the boxer to defeat the MMA fighter. I am a big fan of Conor and believe he would honor the rules of the fight. I don't believe he would cheat by kicking and you shouldn't want him to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
        you're f#cking idiot, that would be part of contract like overweight or not giving rematch

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          ]

I'm positive a Riot would break out but of course I'm sure it is people like yourself who would give off on seeing that happen. McGregor likely would lose his purse and EVERYTHING

did Tyson lose his purse for chewing Holyfield's ear off?

Comment

I can remember when people used to fight in high school! and only girls kicked! (That was a phrased used on the playground)...

"Boxing is a honorable mans sport, i don't think MMA has the same kind of history of honor".

Kicking is actually not bad aspect of MMA, its just the ground game i highly dislike! I used to enjoy K1 much more..
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-16-2017, 12:25 PM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Floyd would iron out the terms and conditions to prevent an act from happening. If Conor were to break those terms with a foul such as that then most likely it would benefit Floyd some how.

Comment

He would get sued and he would go to prison depending on the damage caused.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  He would get sued and he would go to prison depending on the damage caused.

just LOL

give up the prison rhetoric. it's not happening.

Comment

He'd never be granted a license to fight in Nevada ever again, and I doubt that NY would want to have McGregor fight there either.

McGregor's notoriety may go to whatever level in a return to MMA, but he would've ****ed up the money, for himself and the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      just LOL

give up the prison rhetoric. it's not happening.

James Butler did.

Comment

Working...
                      X