No announcement yet.

Freedom vs Larry, Larry shoulda show his BBC fora tactical advantage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom vs Larry, Larry shoulda show his BBC fora tactical advantage

now we all know freedom likes looking at mens penis,,, especically since the famousa beech incident when he went to look at mens bbcs,,,,,,

my theory is he likes observing bbcs,,, so as a distraction for tactical advantage, larry should fight with his bbc out of his zipper to distract freedom while they fighting,,,, freedom will be to preocupied with the bbc to concertrate,,,, and larry will deliver a vicicious KO like TBE did againsta ortiz,,,,,

larryusa whatchu think,,,,???

Comment

Which account did you just hop from?

Comment

I think alt accounts white guys like you make to make black people look bad should be banned.

We are all getting tired of Tyrone Biggums, STAX ON DECK and CaneloMaidana.

Are you a HanzGruber alt?

Or since you are so interested in black men's penises, maybe you're a Sweet Pea 50 alt?

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          larryusa whatchu think,,,,???
          He can't talk right now he's sucking alexkids cuck right now and getting butt****ed by Zaroku....

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            He can't talk right now he's sucking alexkids cuck right now and getting butt****ed by Zaroku....
            you gonna take that,,,, larryusa ,,?

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Or since you are so interested in black men's penises, maybe you're a Sweet Pea 50 alt?
            you gonna take that,,,,, Sweet Pea 50 ,,? and ur well noen for looking at mens bbcs to compare,,,,,,, u mad or nah?<,,?

Comment

i would fear for larrys well being if he did that.. these meat gazers are crazy

Comment

you gonna take that,,,, larryusa ,,?

you gonna take that,,,,, Sweet Pea 50 ,,? and ur well noen for looking at mens bbcs to compare,,,,,,, u mad or nah?<,,?

That piece of crap is a whore who quaked and shiet his pant when we argue and then put me on ignore.
                Go to Hollywood park this weekend and you might see his uncle. Just around LaBrea.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                  Now you wanna jump yo happy ass in business that doesnt concern you

Comment

now we all know freedom likes looking at mens penis,,, especically since the famousa beech incident when he went to look at mens bbcs,,,,,,

my theory is he likes observing bbcs,,, so as a distraction for tactical advantage, larry should fight with his bbc out of his zipper to distract freedom while they fighting,,,, freedom will be to preocupied with the bbc to concertrate,,,, and larry will deliver a vicicious KO like TBE did againsta ortiz,,,,,

Comment

Working...
                    X