Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joining Game Bred Boxing Club, will be starting my apprenticeship as a trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck with the job! I train fighters and they're like a bunch of kids lololol

I'm looking to get my ABA badges very soon,i've been helping some of the Ams out here in my local area and i've been asked to be of permanent help,which sucks co.ck as i'll not be able to do the white collar scene anymore.

Green k sent

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
      Good luck with the job! I train fighters and they're like a bunch of kids lololol

I'm looking to get my ABA badges very soon,i've been helping some of the Ams out here in my local area and i've been asked to be of permanent help,which sucks co.ck as i'll not be able to do the white collar scene anymore.

Green k sent
      thanks man.just getting my feet wet. I've never stopped learning, watching boxing, studying techniques and being a fan but I have not been in a gym regularly since 2007. I boxed 2 years and life happened, as it always does. LOL, its never too late.

Im helping out around the gym, I know more about the pros than ams so im learning the rules.

the gym is awesome everyone is respectful, and when the fighters spar, they are learning. Not trying to kill each other.

im working my towards becoming a permanent trainer. good luck bro

what gym and city do you train?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        thanks man.just getting my feet wet. I've never stopped learning, watching boxing, studying techniques and being a fan but I have not been in a gym regularly since 2007. I boxed 2 years and life happened, as it always does. LOL, its never too late.

Im helping out around the gym, I know more about the pros than ams so im learning the rules.

the gym is awesome everyone is respectful, and when the fighters spar, they are learning. Not trying to kill each other.

im working my towards becoming a permanent trainer. good luck bro

what gym and city do you train?

I'm from the UK my friend,North East of England.The talent pool isn't quite as established as the North West but it's slowy creeping up.Our most accomplshed boxer was/is Bradley Saunders,he had a magnificent amateur career but his pro run has been halted by persistent hand injuries,which is a shame as he's a brilliant boxer.His brother Jeff is currently making a good name for himself in the pro ranks over here but he didn't have the stellar Am career like his brother did so he's coming up the hard way

Comment

Working...
        X