Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Confident: Golovkin is Not What Everybody Think He Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo stfu and sign the contract stop talking to the media throwing smoke and mirrors GGG phone has yet to ring *****

Comment

Macklin was confident, Stevens was confident, Monroe was confident, Wade was confident.

Now Canelo is confident. Good for him. He still needs to book a bed in a hospital just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        GGG has face a few fighters who'd give Canelo fits, even Monroe would. Canelo isn't used to fighting guys his size. Geale had a good fight against Sergio. He did get beat by Cotto, by he was drained, and went to SMW after that.

Lemieux would be very dangerous for Canelo. Canelo probably wins, but...

GGG won't have that much trouble breaking Canelo down. Canelo's only hope is to make it 12 and hope he gets two judges.

He automatically gets one judge, so that's a real possibility.
        Looks like he got two judges now in Vegas.

Location of fight is as important as weight. How in the hell did 2 judges have Canelo up after 5 rounds on Saturday?

Texas is more corrupt than Vegas. Stay away from both places. LA or MSG.

Comment

Canelo vs GGG is potentially a fight of the decade candidate. If people wanted GGG to go up to 168 & fight Ward, the fight between himself and Canelo would HAVE to be held @ 160.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
            Then why so scared to fight at 160?
            Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
            Than stop being a pu$$y and fight him at 160.
            Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            This fight is not happening unless it's a Canelo catch weight.
            Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            guaranteed canelo demands the fight at 155.
            Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
            Canelo wants the fight at 155 which is why he keeps saying "f the belts". If its not for the title then i feel like ggg should go down to 155 since he can easily make 154
            Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            Then sign to fight him at 160 and stop being a giant weeping vagina.

Canelo wants GGG at 160!

GGG's gonna get KTFO! WAAAAAAAAR CANELO!

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
              Sure, we all hope it will be a classic. But the eye test tells you it's going to be a classic coming out party for GGG. We can sit up here and question GGG's competition all we want, GGG takes on all comers around his weight class and he does what he's suppose to do, impressively I might add. Hell, I think Canelo struggles with Lemieux and GGG whitewashed and beat down Lemieux. I know, I know styles make fight, but you can't ignore the attributes either.

Canelo commits the cardinal sin that you don't want to commit against GGG. Canelo's head stays in the same position, he's flat footed, he rarely throws combination, he wings his punches / lunges at times and he has a tendency to get tired. All recipe for disaster against GGG. GGG's longer jab will find his head early and often, his body attack (the best in the business) will rattles his ribs often, Canelo not too shabby in that department but the eye test tells you GGG punches does more damage, he's probably the best in the biz in putting his punches together and he will probably be the well conditioned of the two. Those are all telling stats.

Canelo is a live dog and I will respect him a great deal if he takes this fight and while no means will it be a whitewash, Canelo will certainly bring the fight but it can't be sustained and he will have no chance to take a breather against GGG. GGG's effective aggression and his heavy artillery in my opinion will eventually break Canelo down for a knockout or TKO.
              I'm high on Triple G but I think you have gone OTT here. if Canelo is so heavy footed how come he eventually caught up with Lara and Khan? He is not fleet footed but he isn't flat footed either. Golovkin has a potent jab but it is not the quickest. At range Canelo should be able to block off many of the jabs or duck them. Golovkin does put his punches together well but he'll be aware that Canelo has quicker hands and brilliant timing. Lets face it, Canelo had just a split second to land on Khan when he KO'd him but that was all he needed to throw and land with devastating accuracy. That shows me that Canelo's mental processing is super fast. Golovkin is wide open to the counter so I think he'll fight as you say as he did against Lemieux and Canelo will come forward but in a more hesitant manner than normal. I have Golovkin as a 60/40 favorite so for me Canelo is VERY much a live dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                GGG has face a few fighters who'd give Canelo fits, even Monroe would. Canelo isn't used to fighting guys his size. Geale had a good fight against Sergio. He did get beat by Cotto, by he was drained, and went to SMW after that.

Lemieux would be very dangerous for Canelo. Canelo probably wins, but...

GGG won't have that much trouble breaking Canelo down. Canelo's only hope is to make it 12 and hope he gets two judges.

He automatically gets one judge, so that's a real possibility.

clueless poster, but at least you are smarter than the guys who think that Pepe would beat Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by optkliluzn View Post
                  I completely agree, I think most people are making something out of this fight that really isn't the question. They both punch incredibly hard and aggressive, the question will be who takes the punch better. I have NEVER seen GGG get rocked or fuzzy, and I don't think I have seen that from Canelo either. I have read that ever since GGG was an amateur he has never even been knocked down which is huge in my opinion even more for a middle weight.
                  Canelo was actually almost knocked out by Abner Cotto (Cotto's elder brother) on the Floyd-Mosley card. Kirkland buzzed him a little but credit to him he has been rock solid since but GGG seem to have a granite chin and hasn't even been close to being rattled or knocked down. Probably doesn't mean much at this point, just pointing it out.

Comment

Originally posted by QuadrupleG View Post
                    Macklin was confident, Stevens was confident, Monroe was confident, Wade was confident.

Now Canelo is confident. Good for him. He still needs to book a bed in a hospital just in case.
                    Difference is those guys are all bums i know hurts knowing that GGG has only been in with c level but facts are facts.

Canelo is no bum he's faaaaaar more accomplished than GGG and is nearly 10 yrs younger.

When Canelo exposes GGG it wilk be worse than Diaz exposing McGregor.

Comment

Just sign the contract

Comment

Working...
                      X