Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is the buzz for boxing on CBS in the US?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by croz View Post
    I'm expecting the boxing is dead crowd to jump all over this. Oscar should be punched in the face.
    why?

this is the 2nd Network to air Boxing (other than ESPN). NBC's Fight Night has been going pretty strong all year. Havent read anythign about it having crappy ratings or anything.

They got Adamek/Cunningham II airing on NBC next week.

Comment

And NBC's Fight Night is barely promoted. I think the fact Boxing is gonna be on CBS again for the first time in 15 years, will be good for boxing despite the lack of promotion. CBS/Showtime are sister networks, so im sure there will be some tie-ins and whatnot.

Comment

This is excellent Promotion/Showcase for Santa Cruz though!

Comment

I thought they were going to take over boxing according to Bob Arum when HBO refuse to buy the Pacquiao-Mosley fight and showtime picked it up, whatever happen with that?

Comment

nothing about this fight is trending anywhere. Not a chance many people watched.

Comment

I think this bombed tbh....

When I woke up it was already over..

Comment

Some people are saying the fight was trending world wide and briefly up top on twitter but I haven't seen anything. Anyone else have an idea?

Comment

I watched it , That was a fantastic fight , Santa Cruz made a fan outta me... ..

Comment

Well it was in every restaurant n bar i passed by out there in Houston, so i think a lot of people watch it i didnt see it myself, how was it???

Comment

can u fuking imagine if pac marque 4 was on network tv!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X