No announcement yet.

Obama should have done this and he would win by a landslide easily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama should have done this and he would win by a landslide easily

He'll win by a landslide regardless because people love leeching off of government handouts. He speaks to these people.

Comment

well i think romney is pretty much done ever since that video of him making those stupid comments at some fundraiser were leaked...

Comment

Originally posted by Califas View Post
        He'll win by a landslide regardless because people love leeching off of government handouts. He speaks to these people.
        no we just dont like high ass taxes

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
          no we just dont like high ass taxes

Comment

ok why is that funny?you wanna pay high taxes?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
              ok why is that funny?you wanna pay high taxes?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                well i think romney is pretty much done ever since that video of him making those stupid comments at some fundraiser were leaked...
                Possible.

He hasn't shot himself in the foot, more like launched RPG's at them.

Comment

......ihate people that live off of welfare and government hand outs year after year

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    ......ihate people that live off of welfare and government hand outs year after year
                    What's worse is they think it's acceptable and keep having children that they cannot afford to tend to.

These are your so called "help I'm a really hard working, intelligent individual, but I've been unlucky all my life, that's why I can't get a job!"

In reality they don't even look for one, their lazy, stupid, and have no motivation.

Comment

Working...
                    X