No announcement yet.

Gamboa Vs. Ponce De Leon on for Sept. 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa Vs. Ponce De Leon on for Sept. 10

Dan Rafael writes in his "notebook" that Yuriorkis Gamboa and Daniel Ponce De Leon are on for a September 10 clash at Atlantic City, N.J. This is big news, since each man fights under the warring "Top Rank" and "Golden Boy" promotional companies.

For the full story: http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...dan&id=6748281

Ponce has looked better since his loss to Juanma hopefully its a good fight, wonder how he handle's Gamboa's speed.

Comment

Good to see that the Cold War is over~!

Comment

good fight, I go with Ponce by KO

Comment

Ponce is getting his ass kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo View Post
            Ponce has looked better since his loss to Juanma hopefully its a good fight, wonder how he handle's Gamboa's speed.
            I was watching the fight with Lopez the other night. Ponce got caught. It happens. Dan can crack, and Yuri's been down before, so there's danger in this for Gamboa. It would be tough to top the first round KO JuanMa dealt Ponce. This should be a decent fight. Might even answer a few questions....

Comment

Vamo Cojjonnneeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! thats what i am talking about

Comment

Gamboa will beat him but Ponce De Leon has a difficult style to deal with

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Dan Rafael writes in his "notebook" that Yuriorkis Gamboa and Daniel Ponce De Leon are on for a September 10 clash at Atlantic City, N.J. This is big news, since each man fights under the warring "Top Rank" and "Golden Boy" promotional companies.

For the full story: http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...dan&id=6748281
                  think this is a great match up.....

one thing i noticed though is that tr & gbp seem very upbeat on putting up fights scheduled so close to one another..........

sign of an improving economy?

Comment

This is De leons redemption, he will shock everyone and knock gamboa out, mark my words... KO 10 round maybe 11

Comment

Working...
                    X