No announcement yet.

The Klitschko Contradiction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cklmaced View Post
    Ah mad I exposed your grammer mistake knowing you love it so much. You do know if he tore his ACL its pretty much impossible to stand up at all. Here is a "paddy jig" to show you what it looks like so you can stop using it in the wrong context.

So once again you completely ignore my post and write some irrelvent ***** to cover your lack of knowledge.

So wait....first you said he was standing on one leg....now you're saying he couldnt stand at all

WHY ARE YOU SOOOOO THICK?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Are you a paddy or a fat yank? Cos you cant spot sarcasm either.

Mate theres a difference between a typo and putting a fuking dash in a word cos you dont know what it means i.e "sterro-type"

He lifted himself up using the ropes you relentlessly thick bellend. Look at his left leg (the non-injured one, thicko) doing a Paddy jig when he gets hit with the punch (4.45) and when he tries to get up (3.17)

Like i said the injured leg finished the fight not Vitali, it was the end of the round and he probably would have recovered in the break without the injury.

Comment

How are his legs shot if he can stand on only one? if a boxer's legs are shot they can't lift themselves up using just one clown.
        You do know if he tore his ACL its pretty much impossible to stand up at all.
        Ahhh someone kill me. The stupidity is too painful. Too painful.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
          Like i said the injured leg finished the fight not Vitali, it was the end of the round and he probably would have recovered in the break without the injury.
          You do realise you have to be able to stand up first before you get the break? With his left leg doing the deer walk, I think it was unlikely.

Comment

You do realise you have to be able to stand up first before you get the break? With his left leg doing the deer walk, I think it was unlikely.
            He was up and the ref looked like he was going to let it continue until he saw that Solis couldn't put his weight on his right leg.

Comment

So once again you completely ignore my post and write some irrelvent ***** to cover your lack of knowledge.

So wait....first you said he was standing on one leg....now you're saying he couldnt stand at all

WHY ARE YOU SOOOOO THICK?
              For someone who can spell so well you still struggle to read. I said its pretty much i.e nearly impossible to stand if you tear your ACL he still got to his feet which already blows his legs were gone arguement out of the water. He got up unassisted even if he did use the ropes to pull himself up. How can he stand at all if his legs are gone? You keep trying to get a rise out of me with racist remarks I thought it might help if you knew what a "paddy jig" was to help you out.

Look I know your ignorant racist who can't admit to being wrong I just looked on your public profile where most comments are people clowing you. Obviously most people have come to the same conclusion that I have and that is your a fk idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                He was up and the ref looked like he was going to let it continue until he saw that Solis couldn't put his weight on his right leg.
                And his left leg looked like a wonky wheel on the front of a luggage trolly at the airport.

Comment

He got up unassisted even if he did use the ropes to pull himself up.

This is gold. I could create a sig dedicated to your unbelievable gaffes
                  Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 10-31-2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Are we reallyyyyy claiming Solis wasn't hurt from the punch?

I mean seriously, Solis was clearly hurt from the punch..

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Are we reallyyyyy claiming Solis wasn't hurt from the punch?

I mean seriously, Solis was clearly hurt from the punch..
                      No he decided he was going to try to beat Vitali....

THROUGH THE MEDIUM OF DANCE!

Then he hurt his leg.

Nothing to do with the temple shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X