Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Black Panther an EPIC TROLL movie? Are Africans actually the butt of the joke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    I made a joke, in private, about Larry eating fried chicken. And I got banned for it. I had several posters on here waging a year-long hate campaign about it.
    Was it only about him eating fried chicken? What was the exact quotation, because I remember it being much more than that.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it? You call me racist because I don't find the same women attractive that you do? And she just happens to be Black? That is a bit ridiculous.
    I never called you racist and I stated clearly that you have a right to your own opinion regarding that.

I am just a White man trying to understand these things, in a climate were you get called racist for even asking a question. There are too many topics that you aren't allowed to talk about. It's a sad state of affairs when people are too scared to even voice their opinion for fear of being given a negative label.
    Was just calling what I see, and I find it very funny that I just posted about sensing some type of racial issues you have in your posts, and immediately after me, Eff Pandas chimes in that this is your second odd thread about race in a row. You just made a thread about Floyd Mayweather ruining African American fighters???

I don't expect you to see it. It's like when there is a stench that you don't notice because you've been exposed to it for so long, and it takes another person to come in, get a whiff, and tell you how badly it stinks. Just the way I see it.

----Edit-----
    Here is actually the quotation that you admit to:

Hahaha! Larry the crazy jigaboo eating fried chicken and buying forum votes

I'm sorry, but anyone referring to a black person as a "jigaboo" has some deep rooted racial issues in my book. Good luck!
    Last edited by travestyny; 06-30-2019, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Honestly remove the politics that surrounded the movie and just take the movie for what it is and you'll see it's just another typical Marvel movie. Nothing racist or offensive about it, just entertainment like all the others.

Which by the way talk about black super hero movies, I really liked Spawn. In my top 3 if not 1 for it's dark and violent side which I feel like represents our world much better. Im really looking forward to the reboot and wish more super hero movies came out in that ilk. Watching these marvel movies of them endlessly beating each other up and no one dying gets old, unrealistic, and beyond predictable.
      Last edited by JimRaynor; 06-30-2019, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Let's be honest, W1ll. You have some deep rooted racial issues.

Just keeping it real.
        I’m old... the black panthers were cool wit me...where did that purity go... bro... I see soft azz millennials... I grew up in that era.... they had a vision, and a pan..

Bro... I don’t blow sunshine up any putos azz. I’d rather shoot them... my cousin in Mexico... real chit... I think he’d smoke 1bad65:mcc, me. F I piss him off..he’d let butler live to clean his house, mow his grass..he’s crazier than me.. he’s the guy in my home page pick... that mo fo don’t play.... left side ...

Btw.... I need your help the Bish as Pinoy American ...who hates Ployd ...the dude with the kFC, with Floyd on it we do chicken right..paypiecsofcrap said my daughter who lives in Manila is a hoe...

I want to meet him... I want to impress upon him that his love of manny... is admirable... but why is my love, my heart, my daughter a hoe..Chloe...

I’ve suggested that we meet.. I’ll give him my address.
        Spoon23... disappeared.. I said 5 k escrow account.. keith over pac... now another puto is mad at me for saying Amir khan is a sparing partner.. he’s asking the mods to ban me cuz I’m a liar..

I’m loving it.. I asked him to pick the mods, 10 k..
        I crushed sunspace, busted cheeks, Slobberts...and a few others..

I want the punk who said my daugter, my heart is a prostitute... I’ll give me exact location and address..
        I’m lying,,,, I want to torture and beat him to death..

I want guys to say hey, dude , Z is waiting..

Comment

you watched the movie with the expectations of being offended. lol yea you're a f.ucking racist. just own it.

how many movies of white superheroes did you watch with the same expectation?

this movie triggered racist white ppl in a way i didn't think was possible. theres a ton of youtube vids by whites expressing disgust that blacks enjoyed the movie so much lol. im not making this up.

"look at them. how dare they enjoy this film? don't they know this is fake."

this is why i badly want Idris Elba to become the black James Bond. racist whites will be jumping off bridges when that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Honestly remove the politics that surrounded the movie and just take the movie for what it is and you'll see it's just another typical Marvel movie. Nothing racist or offensive about it, just entertainment like all the others.

Which by the way talk about black super hero movies, I really liked Spawn. In my top 3 if not 1 for it's dark and violent side which I feel like represents our world much better. Im really looking forward to the reboot and wish more super hero movies came out in that ilk. Watching these marvel movies of them endlessly beating each other up and no one dying gets old, unrealistic, and beyond predictable.
            This is so true.. like it's a solid marvel movie.. is it better then say Dr Strange? for me not really.. and its definitely not near some of the top ones like Infinity war.. Avengers.. Captain America Civil War.. Winter Soldier.. It's more Ant man level..

Didn't like the lead.. I thought Killmonger was pretty good.. other then that.. not much stood out

But it's the same type of BS hollywood/media have been pushing with women.. if you listened to them you would think strong women or blacks had never had a main role in a movie..

Yet growing up i watched countless Will Smith movies were he was one of the biggest stars around.. a super hero trilogy with Blade/Wesley Snipes.. that was well loved (maybe not the 3rd one)

Oh and you also had "strong" women.. Like Ripley in Aliens or Sarah Connor in Terminator.. you know two of the greatest and most loved movies of all time.. Nobody cared because it wasn't shoved down our throats and pointed out every minute...

They also weren't just plain obnoxious like the Captain Marvel lady

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post

this is why i badly want Idris Elba to become the black James Bond. racist whites will be jumping off bridges when that happens.
              See i can't stand the pandering that goes on these days.. were "we need a minority/women/lbgtqwqeqeq in that role" simply to fill a quota

Having said that Idris Elba has ****ing amazing charisma and could pull off Bond no problem.. Him as stringer bell has to be one of the best characters in a tv series for me..

If however they chose that clown John Boyega (Star Wars/Pacific Rim) i'd have a problem because he sucks and wouldn't fit at all..

I saw Daniel Craig saying he'd like a women to be the next Bond.. now that is the kind of **** i am talking about.. Elba = perfect for the role.. Women = Bond? i couldn't think of anything dumber.. Maybe a tranny as Bond?

Comment

Just say you hate black people. It's ok, don't be a coward just own your feelings. The worst thing in the world is a cowardly racist.

Comment

I don't expect you to see it. It's like when there is a stench that you don't notice because you've been exposed to it for so long, and it takes another person to come in, get a whiff, and tell you how badly it stinks. Just the way I see it.
                  Nah. What is it is you just don't like my opinion, so it's easier to label me a racist. It's sad that you can't accept a differing opinion, that isn't borne out of hatred towards anyone. "If this person has a different/critical opinion they are racist." The real racism is trying to shut a race of people down from having an opinion, solely off of skin colour. It's okay though because I know stuff happened in the past and there is still a lot of resentment about it to this day. But certainly not from me.

----Edit-----
                  Here is actually the quotation that you admit to:

I'm sorry, but anyone referring to a black person as a "jigaboo" has some deep rooted racial issues in my book. Good luck!
                  Deep rooted racial issues? What does that even mean? I hate people because I used that word, is that what you're saying? C'mon man. There are posters on here I've seen them calling people "coons" and "negros" in public posts and nothing even gets done about it. I used an archaic word, which if you Google it, says "a Black person", and I got punished for it. It has no crazy connotations, it isn't a hateful word. How many times did you say "fook" in the past week? It's crazy how people go off on stuff that is meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    See i can't stand the pandering that goes on these days.. were "we need a minority/women/lbgtqwqeqeq in that role" simply to fill a quota

Having said that Idris Elba has ****ing amazing charisma and could pull off Bond no problem.. Him as stringer bell has to be one of the best characters in a tv series for me..

If however they chose that clown John Boyega (Star Wars/Pacific Rim) i'd have a problem because he sucks and wouldn't fit at all..

I saw Daniel Craig saying he'd like a women to be the next Bond.. now that is the kind of **** i am talking about.. Elba = perfect for the role.. Women = Bond? i couldn't think of anything dumber.. Maybe a tranny as Bond?
                    How does a character from a White Scottish family suddenly become black, or female/tranny? The franchise is ruined at that point. There are a ton of Bond books, and the story so far has been loosely based off of those books. Changing the race or gender of the character would no longer be Bond. Again, this isn't hatred or racism, just facts.

Comment

black or white or yellow ,who gives a **** the movie was absolute trash regardless of whos skin colour

did you guys see the ridiculous end fight scene it absolute garbage and the only reason it is prasied so much is unfortunetly because it was the first black superhero i guess not starring shakeil o neil because he did have some lame ass hero movie if i remember

the only reason critics didnt trash this movie the way it deserved to be is because of the accussed racist comments theyd recieve .

the movie did nothing new it was pure garbage and the actors were ****ing terrible and lackluster

especially the main guy he was ****ing garbage and not very diverse

its just generic crap with a different colour of skin

Comment

Working...
                      X