Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs thurman 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team thurman and he might stop pacquiao. This pacquaio renaissance is a false dawn, broner and mattysse are names but ability wise they are C level nowadays. Thurman was a bit rusty last fight and got caught but he wont be so sloppy against pacquiao

Comment

Team Thurman over everybody right here. This is an excellent fight, pure action. I'm there in Vegas when they sign it!

Comment

Pacquiao needs to be careful. Using his high guard to take hits has significantly slowed down. Pacquiao will be lighter than Lopez, and Thurman will be in momentum. Thurman is 30, younger than Crawford, Garcia, and Porter. A fully recuperated Thurman will give Pacquiao problems. Thurman is heavy handed. We can't go off ring rust from a 2 year return. Lopez is a brawler warrior so it was a good test for a return.

The real question is, is Haymon PBC saving Pacquiao for Spence and Mikey Garcia for Texas or Vegas. Those are the fights that will catapult the PBC brand.

Comment

I’ve followed Pacquiao throughout his career. He has given us some definite spills and thrills during that time. I know we can’t change the past, but I sure wish he was on the Haymon roster long ago. I believe that would’ve afforded us much more glamour during his peak.
          On to Keef. I like him and I like his style. He didn’t look the best during his last fight, but what could really be expected after 22-23 months of inactivity? He needs 1 more fight to hone his craft, then he’ll be back to norm. If the Pac v Thurman fight happens now, I still favor Keef. It would be a little more sloppy than if Keef had 1 more fight first. I think that Keef keeps range well enough that Pacquiao’s straight left or left hook/uppercut, where he leans towards the opposing side, wouldn’t work well with Keef. Now I don’t think it will be a 12 round fight. I believe it’ll be done before or during the championship rounds.
          Just my opinion

Comment

2019-JAN-27

"The challenge that Thurman faces right now is time. Pacquiao isn’t going to fight beyond 2019, so it’s now or never. To be at his best, Thurman realistically needs another fight before facing Pacquiao. Don’t get me wrong, Thurman might be the best welterweight in the division, but, with two years off and Terence Crawford and Errol Spence Jr. emerging in the division, Thurman might have been knocked down a couple of pegs. When it comes to facing Pacquiao though, it’s not the best matchup for Thurman at this time. You can’t keep your hands down or take a break against Pacquiao. You have to be on for all 12 rounds." - Peter Khan

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterka.../#14e60daa6ba8

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
              2019-JAN-31

"In a career filled with an unprecedented amount of achievements a victory over Thurman for Pacquiao would register as one of his biggest wins. Pacquiao’s career began over 20 years ago. To record a win over one of the best Welterweights today would be unthinkable. For Thurman he could establish himself as possibly the best of his era if he could not only get in the ring with Pacquiao but defeat him as well." - Hans Themistode

https://www.*************.com/column...quiao-be-next/
              And if pac win he could be a strong candidate for a 2010-2019 fighter of the decade

Comment

2017-MAR-14

"
                Thurman, Garcia are no match for Pacquiao" - Freddie Roach

https://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/03/1...iao-says-roach

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                  R.I.P.ax "One Time" put's Manmy to sleep...
                  yea right. he will xD

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                    Team thurman and he might stop pacquiao. This pacquaio renaissance is a false dawn, broner and mattysse are names but ability wise they are C level nowadays. Thurman was a bit rusty last fight and got caught but he wont be so sloppy against pacquiao
                    im sorry for your loss xD

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                      I’ve followed Pacquiao throughout his career. He has given us some definite spills and thrills during that time. I know we can’t change the past, but I sure wish he was on the Haymon roster long ago. I believe that would’ve afforded us much more glamour during his peak.
                      On to Keef. I like him and I like his style. He didn’t look the best during his last fight, but what could really be expected after 22-23 months of inactivity? He needs 1 more fight to hone his craft, then he’ll be back to norm. If the Pac v Thurman fight happens now, I still favor Keef. It would be a little more sloppy than if Keef had 1 more fight first. I think that Keef keeps range well enough that Pacquiao’s straight left or left hook/uppercut, where he leans towards the opposing side, wouldn’t work well with Keef. Now I don’t think it will be a 12 round fight. I believe it’ll be done before or during the championship rounds.
                      Just my opinion
                      opppps how is it there?

Comment

Working...
                      X