Poll: Pac vs Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Pac vs Thurman

Vote.

Bigjavi seems to be sleeping somewhere. Up to now there is no Poll.

So I made one for us.

Thurman by KO
    12.77%
    Thurman by UD
    29.79%
    Pac by KO
    34.04%
    Pac by UD
    23.40%
    Draw
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-20-2019, 05:42 AM.

Im calling it now.
    Thurman by UD

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Im calling it now.
      Thurman by UD
      ... nothing less...

Comment

I want Manny to win but not sure if he will.

Comment

I want a knockout by either guy, but I doubt it will happen.

I expect a 12-rounder, and possibly a draw or robbery on the cards.

Comment

Thurman UD.

I watched both of their last fights.

Pac's timing is gone. Broner was a setting duck who doesnt throw anything and just shells up. Pac was not hitting him cleanly, his combos were missing or grazing most of the time. Timing is what goes first in age. You can still have hand speed and still look in good shape. Look at shot RJJ, still had fast hands but timing was gone. Of course Pac shut Broner out on the cards, easy to do when you have fast hands and your opponent never throws back.

Thurman was landing clean flush combos his last fight. Of course because he is young but he had surgery so that needed to be evaluated. Jeff Lacy was young but post surgery he couldnt pull the trigger again and wasnt landing clean solid punches, his career was done after that.

Thurman still wasnt that impressive, his defense was poor, when tagged he doesnt hold, he just moved back in a straight line with his hands low, a terrible move. Thought about this but after seeing Pac not landing clean, if he never hurts Thurman, this wont be a problem. His stamina was bad but that is something that can be most easily fixed.
            Last edited by elfag; 07-20-2019, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Might be decision win for either. Might be a draw.

At this stage of their careers and the state they're both in, both might just get dropped since both have suspect chins.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                Might be decision win for either. Might be a draw.

At this stage of their careers and the state they're both in, both might just get dropped since both have suspect chins.
                I'm on the fence on this one. Both have a chance of winning it. It all depends on who's version of themselves shows up.

But off course. I'm for Manny to win by KO on the 7th round.

Comment

I'm going with Thurman by UD for this one. Pac has slowed down there is no doubt. Thurman will be in top shape for this fight and motivated. He can box and has good power. He is bigger longer and younger. He also has the size to rough Pacquiao up if he has to.

Comment

Thurman gets caught lunging in early and puts on the track shoes the rest of the fight. You can run, but you don't win rds by sprinting away from the fight - Pac UD

Comment

Working...
                    X