No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua in depth explanation of his loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Hey Juggs, everyone knows that BangEM is your alt. You having a conversation with yourself for pages is just sad.

Seek help.
    He’s an absolute lunatic. The guy is in his late 50’s and he lives on a boxing forum obsessing over black muscular HW’s. He needs sectioning...

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      I didn't do punch counts for this one { YET ) I also caught something in the dummy OP's thread in that video so he did nothing more then confirm Joshua will win the rematch for me...…

Besides that I also did punch counts for Joyce and Jennings and Jennings LOST ….sometimes when you actually add the shots its a different fight...Jennings not only got outscored on top by 9 rounds but Joyce landed triple the body shots. Took 6 watches for individual categories if I add jabs I would have watched this fight 10 times already ,which I don't mind. Joyce very difficult guy that's why trainers don't do half what I do to actually find whats needed.
      Hahaha get a life mate.

https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/your...h/getting-help

This might give you the support you need...

Comment

AJ aint coming back to the top. That wasnt luck, Ruiz was beating him on the inside over several rounds. He figured him out.

Being KOd isnt the end of the world. Lennox came back from it. Wlad came back from it. An immediate rematch is preferred. But this was no fluke, Ruiz beats him in a rematch. Fury definately decisions him. If wilder lands, AJ is sleeping, AJ could win if he lands first but he is ruined mentally, I think Wilder would stop him.

The tour is over for AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          He’s an absolute lunatic. The guy is in his late 50’s and he lives on a boxing forum obsessing over black muscular HW’s. He needs sectioning...
          wait, whats wrong with that? You're telling me AJ's bod doesnt atleast make you a little curious?

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            wait, whats wrong with that? You're telling me AJ's bod doesnt atleast make you a little curious?
            Not my type or gender bro...

Comment

Unlike you a I don’t have to resort to using alt accounts. It’s cute that you’ve come up with this whole conspiracy theory though.

Would a Wilder fan say he lost clearly to Fury, or he has a very low skill level? The only fanboy here is you. AJ lost. Get over it.

You wouldn’t touch me, I’ve seen you on the bag as well you absolute joke, I ain’t the type to go round beating up OAP’s either.

You are an absolute embarrassment. You’re in your late 50’s and you’re obsessing on a forum, get a life you sad c***.
              You're full of shyte and weve been over this awhile ago...I was going to let you off the hook but you're to stupid to continue leaving me little notes on my account and running your mouth to much here so its your own fault DUMBIUM.

See you THINK you're tough but wont ever say ANY of the things you do to my face that's a FACT and I invite you to do so Mr. I travel all over ????..PUZZY boy ...you talked how tough you came about on where you're from...lets see it???give me a break your that fat young kid DUMBIUM that once bragged about peeking in the Fury gym like a creeper daily???? ,
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-19-2019, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Hey Juggs, everyone knows that BangEM is your alt. You having a conversation with yourself for pages is just sad.

Seek help.
                well good then you have no problem with the mods seeing im in the states correct for a perm ban bet ?

It'll be one less dummy on here and guess who that's not ?

Have you figured out Jennings reach isn't 86 yet you f'ing moron ? lol

Comment

All valid points...
                  People have become so delusional. You could argue AJ got it wrong tactically but nevertheless he LOST to the BETTER man on the night and people need to accept that.

It wasn’t a fluke knockout like Lewis-Rahman, he got put down four times and was comprehensively being beat prior to the stoppage.

I think if he uses his physical tools correctly he can win the rematch but to suggest the first fight was a fluke is completely absurd.
                  I believe Joshua has a puncher's chance and a referree's chance of winning, but I see Ruiz knocking him down several more times in the rematch. Ruiz is a lot more comfortable in the pocket and knows how to counter a Joshua assault. Easy work if Ruiz is allowed to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
                    I believe Joshua has a puncher's chance and a referree's chance of winning, but I see Ruiz knocking him down several more times in the rematch. Ruiz is a lot more comfortable in the pocket and knows how to counter a Joshua assault. Easy work if Ruiz is allowed to fight.
                    Good post but I read everyones on here and saw the actual video the OP put on ,i cant see Ruiz winning but my winning percentage has gone down since Breazeale fight so ?Who knows .

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                      Keep dreaming. You either obviously have never watched Josh fight and everything you spouted there is based on what happened from the end of the 3rd rd vs Ruiz or you're just a jealous hater like the rest of these clowns.
                      Actually I saw it live in a local sports bar. I've seen it many times since. I was screaming "I KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT!!!" when Ruiz caught Joshua the first time but I still thought Joshua was going to win. I had been saying for the longest time that Joshua is stiff, robotic and doesn't move his head enough, just sort of braces for impact, and I had just seen Ruiz carve up Alexander Dimitrenko. In that fight, Ruiz displayed more aggressiveness and unusually quick hand speed so I had actually predicted he would knock Joshua down at least once. So when that first knockdown happened, it was vindication, but I still believed Joshua would dig deep and eventually knock Ruiz out, just as he did against Klitschko. But when the second knockdown happened and Joshua was splayed across the ropes, I started to believe that Ruiz may be able to pull off the upset. Ruiz just needed to believe in himself (I thought). But in actuality, he was just waiting for Joshua to attack again...Cue round 7...

And the rest is history, which will almost certainly be repeated if Joshua takes that immediate rematch. Too many things to work on, not enough time.

Comment

Working...
                      X