Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes people think GGG will win trilogy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    I have a couple counter questions:

Why do you come on here and just start threads and comment on nothing but Canelo? And why do you have nothing but negative feedback?

I'm sure there's a Canelo fan club that you can go join.
    Him and the Catcher, J.Razor lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
      I thought Golovkin won closely the first time and clearer the second time. Canelo did a lot of good work with his combination punching and body shots but ultimately Golovkin was the one controlling the ringspace, landing more jabs and clouting Canelo with the more damaging blows to the head. Golovkin was never badly hurt in either fight even when he got caught clean whereas Canelo was knocked reeling and was forced to retreat to the fringes of the ring on more than one occasion both times.

Both fights were great so it's only natural people want to see a third. That said, I personally would only want to see it if fair officiating can be guaranteed this time. I think it's very telling when 90% of pundits scored the fight for Golovkin the second time but the judges see it the opposite way, and whenever there's a dodgy scorecard in a Canelo fight you always know who the beneficiary of it is. If it's going to be another great fight ruined by crap judges then I don't see the point in having it.
      Stop your lying ass. Fights went NOTHING like you say it did. Nelo outboxed Sissy-g the 1st fight then beat the "Mexican Style" out of him the 2nd fight. No one but that sore ass losers want to keep Pvssy-g safe from the wolves & want Nelo to three peat.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Remember 24 rounds & STILL no W?
        It's not easy when Canelo's boyfriend buys the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by RENE BOX YOUNG View Post
          When Canelo vs GGG 2 is analyzed, it was clear that Canelo out boxed GGG. Now that GGG is up there in age, not getting younger, and a lot slower and less powerful than before (out of his prime), a trilogy will only bring a hard smashing for GGG. Your thoughts.
          GGG outboxed Canelo....Canelo outfought GGG....Do u know how 2 score a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by RENE BOX YOUNG View Post
            When Canelo vs GGG 2 is analyzed, it was clear that Canelo out boxed GGG. Now that GGG is up there in age, not getting younger, and a lot slower and less powerful than before (out of his prime), a trilogy will only bring a hard smashing for GGG. Your thoughts.
            Where in Mexico City are you...
            I’ll have food delivered to you...
            Free...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Where in Mexico City are you...
              I’ll have food delivered to you...
              Free...
              Good joke brother. You know how immensely big Mexico City is man! I am not in D.F. either fam.

Comment

He wont, even though he won the first 2 fights by most accounts, He doesnt seem to have enough left in the tank to get Canelo out of there and he certainly wont win on points

Comment

Working...
                X