No announcement yet.

Andre Ward vs Mairis Breidis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward vs Mairis Breidis

Andre Ward being a notorious dirty fighter vs Mairis Breidis who is on an another level of dirty fighter who wins?

Briedis isn't really dirty, he just wasn't about being punched in the back of the head. It's protect yourself at all times, especially if the referee won't.

Ward is untested at cruiser, and is 1-1 in many minds with 175's best, Kovalev. Usyk and Briedis are at least as good as Kovalev, and obviously much more attuned to Cruiserweight so I'd have to go with the Latvian, scoring being on the up.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 06-27-2019, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Brendis wins by easy one sided KO in my opinion. I think Ward is overrated by many and fought 90% of his fights in the Oakland area where they let him get away with dirty fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Briedis isn't really dirty, he just wasn't about being punched in the back of the head. It's protect yourself at all times, especially if the referee won't.
        Lol, nah, he's dirty. He knows a lot of veteran tactics but I've never seen him be blatant like against Glowacki. Glowacki had it coming though.....

Comment

Briedis atleast isn't dirty in every single one of his fights. He is only really dirty when his opponent is. Vs Usyk he wasn't really dirty for example

Comment

Working...
          X