Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Set Down as Mandatory For Ruiz-Joshua Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Super champion" is made up BS. Usuck has not fought one HW fight and he is a mando lol. Sanctioning bodies continue to make boxing a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      so when are you coming to memphis chump?
      Tell em larryx!

They don't want it with the king.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Tell em larryx!

They don't want it with the king.
        guy keeps mentioning my name, talking tough he told me OVER A YEAR AGO!!! that he had a gym down here we could fight in, WELL DAMN HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR HIM TO BACK HIS TOUGH TALK UP??? he just vanishes then i call him out he makes a tough post then vanishes again rinse and repeat

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
          Hahahaha...AJ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!

Comment

• I would love to see Usyk get a shot at the heavyweight title but I don't quite understand the WBO(does anybody?).

Last month ratings
            Andy Ruiz Jr.
            1. Dillian Whyte
            2. Tom Schwarz
            3. Tyson Fury
            4. Oscar Rivas
            5. Zhilei Zhang?
            6. Tyrone Spong?
            7. Junior Fa?
            8. Agit Kabayel?
            9. Kyotaro Fujimoto?
            10. Evgeny Romanov?

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
              Vacate?
              Andy never vacated any belt casual
              Stop spreading rumors
              Casual? How many Word championshib belts has he ever held? And what possible realistic reason on Earth would make someone forced to vacate NABF and Intercontinental belts???
              Last edited by Ajvar; 06-23-2019, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Man, Gassiev and Bellew are B class champions.

They are not great fighters or dangerous fighters.

Gassiev fights in slow motion, and Bellew is nothing special, and he don't have good chin and has a mediocre stamina.

And nope, heavyweight with Ruiz, Parker, Joshua, Wilder, Ortiz, Fury and Whyte is a much more talented division
                Parker and Whyte aren’t in the upper tier for me, and Ortiz may be finished in a year.

Fury, Ruiz and Wilder are the big 3. the rest is interchangeable. Including with Usyk.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  so when are you coming to memphis chump?
                  I’ll come to Memphis and you and I will have a friendly sparring match before he ever shows face around either of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                    Holyfield was heavy on the sauce.

Usyk is enrolled in VADA. His move should have been to retire for a year, get on the sauce, get deezed and then challenge for HW.
                    Yeah, Holyfield's physique at HW points to the sauce. Good on Usyk for VADA. Would love to know what the percentage is at the top who is on PEDs???

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                      I'm no expert in these procedures but the guy hasn't fought at heavyweight so that doesn't make sense to me.
                      I totally agree. I do like Usyk, and I like his potential at HW. But no one should be able to walk in and get a mandatory position at a champion, without ever boxing a pro HW fighter. It's absurd. The WBO must be bought out by hearn or perhaps DAZN ... trying to keep a belt available for them.

Style-wise Usyk could be a nightmare for Ruiz. Then again Ruiz is always dangerous inside, has a constant motor, and so far, doesn't mind getting hit (and holds up well). This would be an interesting fight.

But it shouldn't be happening this way. Usyk should not be anyone's mandatory right now. He needs to earn a place in line first. The WBO looks very suspect.

Comment

Working...
                      X