No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury is a clean fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    I've countered all your points, and i'm not saying you're a racist, just pro-black, which you undoubtedly are.

Like i say, decent, honest boxing fans don't really care that Fury failed a sketchy test 5 years ago. Unfortunately the army of alts, trolls and Wilder fans that infest this forum makes honest discussion about a boxer almost impossible due to constant lies and accusations being posted.

However, i do understand it. Fury has talked a lot of s*** about their favourite fighters, and now he's once again being seen as the #1 HW in the world, people are salty.

A lot of people got it very wrong about Tyson, and they're desperate for an excuse to save face.
    I notice you didn't list any black fighters that tested positive for PED's that I "defended to the death". You should be able to back that claim up.

Whether I am pro black or not has nothing to do with this thread. Fury isn't suspect because he is white, he is suspect because he tested positive in the past. You calling me "pro black" is the worst possible way to defend Fury because it indicates that the reason you are defending him is because he is white. Like I posted just makes you look worse.

Your 2nd paragraph is insanity. Decent, Honest boxing fans absolutely care that he tested positive 5 years ago. The fans that don't are like you; Fury fans that don't want to honestly discuss his PED use because you feel it takes away from what he is accomplishing now.

Your immaturity is embarrassing. People are posting about Fury's PED use because it is a fact, not because he talked sh-t about a fighter they like. It's fine if some feel he is the #1 HWT right now. Again, part of discussing his journey to the #1 spot is discussing the PED cheating.

What exactly are people wrong about? he did cheat. He did run away from the rematch to sign with TR. Those are facts dude.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      Did fury test for this last fight?
      Nope! It’s obvious he’s a cheater. It’s only a matter of time before he pops again.

Comment

I guess there's a reason why you have 400+ posts and still have a redbar.

Innocent until proven guilty, that's how it works. Fury has done his time, and only a complete moron would class cocaine as a PED.

Using that logic, i guess Wilder's brother is a "drugs cheat" because he was suspended for smoking cannabis?
        Yep, I have a red bar and I'm proud of it. Not being willing to lick Fury's nuts will do that around here.

He's still a drug cheat and will always be associated as a drug cheat, no matter how much you wish it weren't true. Of course, inquiring minds want to know why a known roid user would actually drop off testing before a fight? And is it any coincidence that somehow what passes for his "power" returned while off testing? Hmmm....

We'll find out the truth if/when he stops ducking Wilder, who will insist that Fury is tested.

Comment

Originally posted by Granath View Post
          Yep, I have a red bar and I'm proud of it. Not being willing to lick Fury's nuts will do that around here.

He's still a drug cheat and will always be associated as a drug cheat, no matter how much you wish it weren't true. Of course, inquiring minds want to know why a known roid user would actually drop off testing before a fight? And is it any coincidence that somehow what passes for his "power" returned while off testing? Hmmm....

We'll find out the truth if/when he stops ducking Wilder, who will insist that Fury is tested.
          You have a red bar because nobody respects or gives a sh** what you say, including me.

As I've said many times now, most normal boxing fans don't care about a sketchy incident that occurred over 5 years ago, they just want to talk boxing.

And i think you'll find that Fury has many more critics than fans on this board. Do your research.

Comment

You have a red bar because nobody respects or gives a sh** what you say, including me.

As I've said many times now, most normal boxing fans don't care about a sketchy incident that occurred over 5 years ago, they just want to talk boxing.

And i think you'll find that Fury has many more critics than fans on this board. Do your research.
            You obviously care what I say. You keep replying. You're not very good at this, are you?

Real fans care when a boxer cheats - especially when he cheats to win a title that is subsequently taken away from him. That's a black eye on the sport of boxing. It makes people not want to watch. It hurts the sport. But Fury nuthuggers want to sweep it under the rug. Like they want to sweep going off VADA repeatedly under the rug. Because they care more about Fury's Cult of Personality than they do about boxing.
            Last edited by Granath; 06-18-2019, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              You can be one of the best in the world despite being a PED cheater.

He served no time. He cheated to give himself a better chance to beat GGG. It worked out exactly as he and ****a dela thong wanted it to.

It wasn't a sketchy case. LMFAO! I asked you to be honest about why you are saying he is clean. Obviously, you can't.

If Fury was black he'd still have tested positive and still would be seen by many as dirty. The only difference is you wouldn't have made this thread and we wouldn't be having this back and forth.
              Yeah I don't get it. Just man up and say "Well i'm a fan and i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, even though he's tested positive before"

It would be more respectable. I personally think Fury is the best heavyweight currently. Still doesn't change the fact he got popped for PEDs and served a 2 year ban

Comment

When all is said and done and no matter what is said and done and proven in courts, mud will always stick, especially for people who don't like the person anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Yeah I don't get it. Just man up and say "Well i'm a fan and i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, even though he's tested positive before"

It would be more respectable. I personally think Fury is the best heavyweight currently. Still doesn't change the fact he got popped for PEDs and served a 2 year ban
                  100% agree. greenk for this!

Comment

Originally posted by Granath View Post
                    You obviously care what I say. You keep replying. You're not very good at this, are you?

Real fans care when a boxer cheats - especially when he cheats to win a title that is subsequently taken away from him. That's a black eye on the sport of boxing. It makes people not want to watch. It hurts the sport. But Fury nuthuggers want to sweep it under the rug. Like they want to sweep going off VADA repeatedly under the rug. Because they care more about Fury's Cult of Personality than they do about boxing.
                    Better than you son, I'm not the one with hundreds of posts and a red bar.

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

Look I think it was sketchy but I'll accept that Fury was banned for peds.

My argument is that Fury is now clean and has tested clean ever since. However you can't have a discussion because the same characters all scream that he's a PED cheat in every thread, and won't give him any credit for any fight before or since.

It's not even about the peds, it's because they don't like the man and are running out of things to criticize him as a boxer.

Comment

Better than you son, I'm not the one with hundreds of posts and a red bar.

Look I think it was sketchy but I'll accept that Fury was banned for peds.

My argument is that Fury is now clean and has tested clean ever since. However you can't have a discussion because the same characters all scream that he's a PED cheat in every thread, and won't give him any credit for any fight before or since.

It's not even about the peds, it's because they don't like the man and are running out of things to criticize him as a boxer.
                      This is crybaby whining and lying that you as an adult male should be ashamed of.

Everyone gave Fury credit for a great performance. The majority of fans had him winning the wilder fight as you posted. The only bad thing I've seen posted about the Schwarz fight was the fact Schwarz was a low level bum, a point you agree with.

Talking about his PED use is reminder from some that even though he is doing well now, he may not be in this position if he didn't cheat in the past. That is a reasonable opinion to have because it in no way takes away from what he is accomplishing now, but does give an accurate account of his journey to the top.

Instead of being mad at fellow posters why aren't you mad at Fury for cheating? He did this to himself.

Come on decent and honest boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X