Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to the Toronto Raptors. 2019 NBA Champions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    how much does Capella make? he'd be a nice backup to Anthony Davis
    80 something mill. you wont have enough assets to trade for a capela after the ad trade.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      how much does Capella make? he'd be a nice backup to Anthony Davis
      The Raptors have more championships in the past 9 years than the Lakers do. Think about that.

Comment

Congrats Raptors. Now it is up to Leonard if they do any good next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          The Raptors have more championships in the past 9 years than the Lakers do. Think about that.
          lakers have like 16 championships. only the celtics have more at 17. raptors just won their first and they might lose kawhi and ujiri.

i dont think mak is losing any sleep over this. hell vegas already has the lakers having the best odds of winning it all next year.

nba and the commissioner want lebron to get another ring. you saw how they just rigged the draft for the pelicans and lakers.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            You are one of them unaware f**ckers who didn't know i was a Raptors fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
              Thought you were in Jamaica not from Oakwood and Eglinton.

Gotta go buy some raptors gear this weekend.
              Yeah. i am in Jamaica but my team has been Raptors since Bosh's last season.

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
                lakers have like 16 championships. only the celtics have more at 17. raptors just won their first and they might lose kawhi and ujiri.
                That's why I said in the last 9 years. Obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
                  if you are gonna discredit the raptors title due to injuries, then at the very least 2 of the warriors titles are discredited due to injuries. as for embiid and the sixers, he was playing, sick is not an excuse. unless sick means anything with his knees, ankles, legs, arms etc.

embiid crying like that exposed a lot of weakness in the sixers best player. that's some adam morrisson level mental fragility.

as for luck, warriors have had more than just luck. their luck converges with corruption with the type of "luck/corruption" they got from the commissioner's office.
                  Don't agree at all about Embiid. He was legit sick, and I reckon you are mistaking passion for mental weakness.

If you had talked about his struggles with Gasol, it would have been more credible.

But even if Embiid was fully healthy, and even if this made a difference, I don't think Philly would have got past the Bucks, or would have beaten GSW. Toronto did.

You can also say that managing a team's health isn't just down to luck. The raptors being fit for the finals is also about player management and decisions being made by the team management etc.

There are "what if's" and all that stuff. At the end of the day, what matters is that the raptors took care of business, and they deserved the win.

Comment

They will never be a "the" top team until they beat the Harlem Globetrotters. Rumor has it they don't have a single win against them.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X