No announcement yet.

I'm not really excited about Wilder/Ortiz II but these people are

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not really excited about Wilder/Ortiz II but these people are

They all thought the fight was fixed and the ref/doctor saved Wilder. So they finally get a chance to see Ortiz get his revenge

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    Ref buying him time to recover ffs
    Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    Ref buying Wilder some time SMH.
    Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    fucking cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by nitrokid View Post
    How did he make it out of that round?!! Wilder is given a break WTF?!
    Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    hmm, I guess. Have to see that again. Felt like an early wave off.
    Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    That was a robbery. What the hell were they doing at the start of the 8th? Wilder was stumbling around they saved his ass.

Wilder looked like trash and was getting schooled by a relic.
    Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
    Fixed , Why would a smarth fighter like Ortiz do that in the end there?
    Originally posted by takenotes View Post
    Fix was in...just like the article said. Joshua will KO Wilder in 3.
    Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
    I don't know about that ending
    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Ref gives Wilder additional time to recover, doesn't warn him for punches after bell. Wilder is a goon. Worst HW champ ever along with Fury.
    Originally posted by UNBIASED BOXING View Post
    LMAO, if you swapped places with Ortiz and Wilder in Round #7 the fight would have been stopped.

Or even better, that doctor check-up to give Wilder more time to recover was complete and utter bullchit.
    Originally posted by Gate keeper View Post
    Bingo, I've always said Wilder's fights were fixed. There was no way Haymon was going to pass up the big money fight with Joshua against Ortiz, someone Wilder has never demonstrated the readiness to compete with. Ortiz literally planned to take a knee for the 2nd knockdown in the last
    Originally posted by Factual Voice View Post
    Fix was in to mimic the drama of Wlad vs Joshua. Haymon wants Haymon gets.

Joke outcome
    Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
    There are some smart black people on this website who know exactly what happened in that fight, the doctor gave wilder extra seconds to recover by checking his face, even paulie malignaggi said it on air that you can't do that , the referee also was on wilder side, and there are stupid black fanboys like iamboxing and 1hour run who let the black pride get the better of them, that also think wilder us the best heavyweight in boxing lmao
    Originally posted by stellen View Post
    Beyonce wont get that level of protection in london.
    Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    Timeouttttttt Squadddddd
    Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    yep the punches were horribly bad and that ref didnt do nothing..wilder was aiming at the neck/head area with his forearm....
    i dont give him any credit for thist knockouts, but it actually discredits all other knockouts by all other fighters that are done right..

he got a political win with a dirty finish..he threw the bs punches so he gets the bs on his door step screw the results
    Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
    Yes Wilder is saved by the bell just like Horn in fighting old men. No believer yet!
    Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    Fight should have been stopped in the 7th round, Wilder was getting bounced around the ring and was offering nothing in the way of a counter attack. He's lucky old man gassed because he was winning the fight quite comfortably

And this excuses Wilder ducking Joshua how?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        And this excuses Wilder ducking Joshua how?
        AJ just said hes happy he has more time before he fights wilder and begged the fans to be patient "with us"

this after complimenting wilder on a great KO of wilder

save your BS....these guys are in on it together now...its painfully obvious

also...MC....good find....these guys are doing their usual flip flopping BS....same suspects too

it wasnt long ago chrisJS was here acting like he wouldnt even watch aj/wilder if it happens next year...haha yeah right lol

Comment

my absolute fave "fight should have been stopped in the 7th...wilder was getting bounced around the ring and offering nothing in the way of a counter attack"

these people have no clue what theyre watching and just write their own story.......the guy never left his feet and was never in any heavy danger....he rarely ate any flush punches during the ortiz onslaught

Comment

AJ 'be patient and give us time...it will happen....plus im glad ill have more time to prepare for him...btw that was a great KO by wilder in his last fight"

LOL...and u think wilder is the one ducking on his own? hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              AJ just said hes happy he has more time before he fights wilder and begged the fans to be patient "with us"

this after complimenting wilder on a great KO of wilder

save your BS....these guys are in on it together now...its painfully obvious

also...MC....good find....these guys are doing their usual flip flopping BS....same suspects too

it wasnt long ago chrisJS was here acting like he wouldnt even watch aj/wilder if it happens next year...haha yeah right lol
              uh no Joshua said Wilder ducking him would backfire because he's the younger guy and he would continue to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                AJ 'be patient and give us time...it will happen....plus im glad ill have more time to prepare for him...btw that was a great KO by wilder in his last fight"

LOL...and u think wilder is the one ducking on his own? hahaha
                So Wilder is ducking. Got it, bye!

Comment

What did Ortiz even do to warrant a rematch. He has beaten nobody impressive, he looked like sh#t in his last fight. I can't believe people are actually defending this stuff. Ortiz got hit with so many right hands...from Christian Hammer. I would be surprised if Wilder doesn't KO him easier this time. But ofc I'm hoping for a good fight. I'm just tired of him ducking the undisputed fight and I don't understand all these fanboys defending that sh#t

Comment

I’m sure Mathed is excited too. See sig

Comment

Working...
                    X