No announcement yet.

Planning to buy Loma vs Linares tickets. help me out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning to buy Loma vs Linares tickets. help me out

I have never been to MSG so I have no idea which rows are good and which require binoculars. I don't want to strain my eyes too much and I am not such a huge fanboy that I want to smell Lomas bo either. It's hard to explain but I want something decent that won't make me hate myself for traveling from Chicago.

been awhile since ive been to a fight in the actual garden...last couple of times i was in the theatre....id say anywhere in the 100 sections as long as your view is pretty straight away...i tend to avoid corner sections

Comment

I've only been to one boxing event at Barclays, but I assume it's all the same. I would reccomend you get close because when they are on the far side of the ring from your view it's hard to see the action. It actually might be a advantage to sit high up too. So maybe just say duck it and get a lower bowl seat or just get a nose bleed seat that way you can see the whole ring over top.

I've been to 2 UFCs and surprisingly it's better seeing the fight overtop like that.

Comment

Working...
      X