Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win this HW version of the "Super Six"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller? He is nobody, there should be Whyte or Ortiz.

Fury beats them all.

Comment

Fury would win, he's already beaten Wilder before and will do so again.

Comment

The super six format is the worst boxing tournament format they've done. Cool name doe, SUPER SIX!!!

I think Fury takes it down. It all depends on that round robin round doe who he'd beat in the finals.

Looking at the entire field heres how Id see people doing with points in a true round robin with all 5 opponents.

Fury 5-0 (1), 11pts
        Wilder 4-1 (3), 11pts
        Ruiz Jr 3-2 (2), 8pts
        AJ 2-3 (1), 5pts
        Miller 1-4, 2pts
        Povetkin 0-5, 0pts

So the likely semifinals look like:

Fury vs AJ, this is a 80/20 Fury fight to me
        Wilder vs Ruiz Jr, this is probably a 60/40 Wilder fight

So we get a Wilder vs Fury finals & Im real 50/50ish on this fight, but lean towards Fury just cuz I tend to favor the boxer over the puncher in rematches of a fight that went 12. I do feel like Wilder uncharistically for a puncher came on better in the 2nd half of the fight. That makes me very curious about if the next time they fight if it feels like round 1 of a whole new fight which would make me favor Fury or round 13 of the first fight which would make me favor Wilder.

Comment

They all have their flaws and can be exploited by one or more of the guys, all depends on the matchups.

Comment

While neither Fury or Wilder impressed me, Wilder did sit Fury down 2x. I think the rematch will show Wilder ending Fury within 10.

Comment

''Too Fast''....not really. ''Too Tall''....much better.

Comment

LMAO at these idiots picking a Fury that just got the 2nd gift of his career and a bum like Wilder who hasn’t fought anyone (Fury hasn’t fought anyone as well apart from an unmotivated Wlad and he just got his eye punched out of the eye socket by a Uber driver).

AJ beats all of them on his day, including Ruiz and everyone would see that in Dec. No compromises in Dec.

Povetkin should beat at least 3 out of 5. I see Povetkin beating Ruiz, Wilder and Miller. AJ already beat him but his fight against Fury is 40-60.

Fury on his day should beat 3 out of 5.

Then Ruiz is next.

The only person Wilder can beat on that list is Miller. And Miller should end up with 5 losses.

Comment

Wilder plasters all.

Miller's an overrated fatty. Quick hands they say. Same thing they say about Ruiz. Yeah, Butterbean had quick hands too....pretty much all fat ****s who made a name have quick hands. They're fat, the **** else is going to carry them? His slow feet will get him hurt.

Povetkin's too scared of unbeaten fighters to perform against them without them having suffered a loss first. This is the veteran of the division with a career that has a full decade on the rest while having only two unbeaten fighters suffering their first loss by his hand. Povetkin is not an 0 stealer and this tournament's got too many 0s.

If Joshua still has posturing issues Joshua will get taken advantage of because of those posturing issues. Poor posture causes poor powerline which causes a poor energy transfer which causes poor stamina. Dude's only got one real flaw but it's a serious flaw. Anyone not scared to stand in front of him and pound him will beat him. And before some ***gy like BangEm tells me I'm only saying that because that's what Ruiz did, no, check my record, been saying it since before Martin fought the kid. It's always been his flaw, Ruiz just showed you.

Fury's moral victory is off the tail end of leading in punches by a punch or two per round while picking himself up twice. Fury fans are ****in' delusional. We know, we absolutely know, Wilder can catch him. The only question is can Wilder keep him down. Kinda a stupid question. Dude's going to eat a really bad shot again. I hope his ass gets up again but I doubt it.

Ruiz...See what I said about Miller? Fat man with quick hands...that's like all the fat fatties ever. Butterbean, Two-Ton Tony, whatever. Deontay doesn't have a posturing issue and will always give up defensive posture to make sure he has advantage on the powerline. Come'on with your slowly plodding feets. Y'all make Wilder look good.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Miller? He is nobody, there should be Whyte or Ortiz.
                    Yea agree. Whyte seems like hed have to be in a true tournament like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                      Fury's moral victory is off the tail end of leading in punches by a punch or two per round while picking himself up twice. Fury fans are ****in' delusional. We know, we absolutely know, Wilder can catch him. The only question is can Wilder keep him down. Kinda a stupid question. Dude's going to eat a really bad shot again. I hope his ass gets up again but I doubt it.
                      In light of the last Fury fight I can understand some having more doubts about Furys chances in the rematch, but I think Fury gets up for these legacy kinda fights so Wilder is gonna get the best Fury. And lets not forget how many issues Wilder has. If his athleticism or his power is off on any given night vs any given fighter hes gonna get embarrassed bad. Wilder is gonna be just like AJ with losing to randoms when he starts losing. I mean AJ made Andy a name guy. Not many were thinking Andy was winning big fights like this.

But come on with the delusional stuff. That seems kinda harsh.

At this stage of Furys career with outclassing the best HW of the last era before he damn near merked AJ & now with his outclassing of Wilder for most of the fight when most didnt think he was gonna hang at all for how out of it he was & coming back from a KD no one thought he was getting up to win the rest of the round is it reallllllly THAT delusional to think Fury can beat anyone in the game on his best night & their best night. I dont think it is or should be a shocking thing to say that.

I get questioning his motivation. His focus. His recent resume. Some of the sh^t he says. His lack of in the ring entertainment value for a HW or in general. And Im sure for other reasons Im forgetting. But you cant question his skills & desire to win I feel like & I think you are underrating the man if you let those other questions get in the way of the main question of can this goofy looking talking to much mfer can fight.

And he can fight. And he can beat anyone in the division as long as he shows up on fight night & idk that Id say that about anyone else in the division. Anyone else in the division can still lose to other guys in the division even if they show up 100% on the night.

Comment

Working...
                      X