Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Evidence of Suicide, Overdose, in Death of Josie Harris - Mother of Mayweather's 3 Children

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
    How often does Floyd make public appearances overseas? Serious question as I don’t follow him on social media.
    DUMBEST QUESTION IVE EVER READ ON HERE LMFAO..... FLOYD IS A GLOBAL STAR THE DUDE LITERALLY LIVES ON HIS PRIVATE JET.. GO FOLLOW HIS PILOTS ON INSTAGRAM....
    gentry_LV
    @AJ_TMTPILOT

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      i have no clue and that doesn't seem pertinent to anything.

I don't follow him either but i do know that he has traveled before to other parts of the world.
      he is flying all over the world every week lol... Thats why he owns his own jet.... Go check his personal pilots instagram pages....

@aj_tmtpilot
      gentry_ lv

Comment

Is this the baby mama that Floyd beat up?

Comment

It could be someone going out of their way to build an alibi. Grow up.
          HE'S BEEN TOURING EUROPE FOR 10 YEARS YOU LYING SCUM

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            if you actually followed boxing you would know he has made plenty of appearances out of the country. You don't have to follow his social media for that.
            his personal pilots post pictures and videos of floyds travels everyday literally on instagram lol...

@aj_tmtpilot

Comment

Originally posted by stinger1 View Post
              is this the baby mama that floyd beat up?
              yeah the same one that admitted in court under oath to lying about floyd hitting her... That one

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Wait for the cause of death before you start mouthing off, lots of young healthy people have things go wrong that can kill them quick.
                I agree. You should wait until the facts come out. But why defend a guy who opens his mouth constantly accusing another boxer of being on PED's with no evidence. It's sad that the mother of Floyd's children died but the guy is the defamation king in the courts.

Comment

Given his history of violence against her and given a very clear motive (lawsuit, millions of dollars at stake) Floyd is undoubtedly what they call a person of interest in this death.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    40 year olds dont just drop dead in their cars in their driveway.

most likely an OD and it takes weeks for toxicology to be done, so why would there be any evidence yet short of a syringe sticking out her arm.
                    Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                    I like the way they keep hammering the fact they found no foul play... because... well... lol
                    Originally posted by CanGGG View Post
                    The conspiracy theorist in me believes mayweather flying out to UK and being silent for one week and then all of a sudden going to twitter to post 10 pictures of his "queen" seem so fishy... if you all don't know his ex was in position to land millions from mayweather in a lawsuit, mayweather is a ghetto boy i wouldn't doubt if he put a price on her to avoid the legal troubles. He just so happens to be in UK when this happens, kind of god father esque' he's giving an interview while other doing his dirty deeds.

Of course i have no evidence, just a conspiracy theory.

Anyone spider senses tingling, anyone watch lots of crime TV? this would be just another typical case if mayweather wasn't in UK and he'd be a suspect if just a regular guy paying child support and having an open case standing to lose significant cash.
                    It looks odd.

You have to admit that much.
                    Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                    Floyd could be a suspect or an angry new lover.
                    Originally posted by HaymonsWorld View Post
                    floyd wasnt even in the country lol...
                    Kinda feels like that episode from Breaking Bad...

What was that poison called that killed Lydia in the show? Ricin?

Untraceable. It takes 3 days to a week for the person to die. You could already be outside of the country before that person dies.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                      Kinda feels like that episode from Breaking Bad...

What was that poison called that killed Lydia in the show? Ricin?

Untraceable. It takes 3 days to a week for the person to die. You could already be outside of the country before that person dies.
                      FLOYDS BEEN IN EUROPE FOR WEEKS AND STILL IS...

Comment

Working...
                      X