• Show
Clear All

• The hate, the reaction, it’s confirmed Joshua is the biggest star in boxing

Without a shadow of doubt
    The dude gets mayweather level hate
    Look at the amount of attention his threads get

He’s the biggest draw

Everyone ducks him yet they blame him

He’s hated with a passion because he is the man of the division and beats everyone who has dared stood up against him

Dude sets records all around the world, it’s killing wilder fans aj is more popular in the us. He has caused American boxing to be afraid to the fact they are cheering their biggest threat in wilder when he succeeds in ducking joshua

Biggest draw in boxing

Joshua is boxing

Even this pro American website has been proven to try to discredit Joshua and back wilder in the way it titles threads

Deal with it, till Joshua retires nobody from USA can beat him

let me put it this way, Canelo is arguably the bigger star, a man who doesn't speak english, and is a confirmed drugs cheat

skills pay the bills

Comment

The LDBC are going in on Joshua big time, they are hating him from any angle they can come at. What they havnt noticed is they aint doing no videos about Wilder, Wilders biggest fight of his career is coming up soon, Joshua is making a big impact and these idiots want to bring him down and raise the Wilder fight by talking about JOSHUA JOSHUA JOSHUA. These salty, biased, racist, hating fools have done half the ground work of building his name for him. Nice one Youtube thats just more money in the bank for AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
        let me put it this way, Canelo is arguably the bigger star, a man who doesn't speak english, and is a confirmed drugs cheat

skills pay the bills
        Nah, I disagree, Joshua is bigger than Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
          Nah, I disagree, Joshua is bigger than Canelo
          No way lol.

Comment

Lol i think Thurman get more hate....Its alot of dudes that religiously defend everything AJ and Hearn do

Comment

Like your goofy ass....
              "everyone ducks him"

Comment

Working...
              X