No announcement yet.

Your Toughest Breakups With Your Girlfriend/Wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I dated this girl for 6 years. Cheated plenty.

She found out and stabbed me with a fork

I shoved her into a wall after but never hit her, she said I did. Went to court and the photos proved I never hit her in court.

I'm being honest I never hit her, but did push her into a wall. She got charged with false accusations and is on probation I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
      Quality post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          I really can't comprehend getting old, saying that at my age.... but I know I'll look in a mirror one day and I'll see a man twice my current age. I'll wonder where the years went....

Really hope I'll have found a purpose in life until then.
          ... not finding "a purpose in life" is the actual problem... but instead, being able to pursue and fulfill it is...

Comment

This one time my girl and I were driving and she got really angry for some reason and said "pull over and let me out of the car!" and I said "now,now we wont be having any of that." and kept driving.

It was pretty intense.

Comment

Looking back, I should have knocked her out. Probably would have got my ass kicked as usual but I can at least say I tried

Comment

Chick with borderline/would randomly disappear and change her phone number a day after talking about marriage and kids, then come back obsessed with me and stalking my friends believing that I "abandoned" her.

I didn't know about her condition yet so it put me in a very strange position. Once I figured it out I learned how to manage her but you gotta watch out. Read up on BPD it's scary. Every guy should memorize the warning signs.
                Last edited by ////; 04-04-2017, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

I had my heart broken for real for real once. She wasn't even the hottest girl i've been with but she was the one I felt I deserved, we were the most alike and we understood each other the most, when it was good, it felt like home, it felt simple.

I'm too experienced, i've been through too much, I'm too smart, too strong, and I have too much going for me to dwell on any girl now, a girl who even if we ended up together was just going to get fat and old and dependent on me anyway.

Even if she begged for me back now, I wouldn't touch her, she betrayed me and I'll never forgive her, I would die first. I'm going to enjoy my prime and my freedom, build my holdings and my status, do whatever the hell I want and then get married in my mid 30s to someone half my age.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                      I really can't comprehend getting old, saying that at my age.... but I know I'll look in a mirror one day and I'll see a man twice my current age. I'll wonder where the years went....

Really hope I'll have found a purpose in life until then.
                      There might not be a purpose in life. But if we stick around long enough we might find something of value worth living

Comment

Working...
                      X