Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new and improved AB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and this fool wants a rematch with Maidana???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...and he wants to fight Pac??? HAHAHAHAHAHA....one could only hope for that bloodbath...

Comment

he hasn't learned anything from the maidana fight

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        You don't have to, it's free

But really I think he's growing up guess we'll find out
        The guy cursing out Jay-Z a couple weeks ago? Don't think so.

Comment

Idk about extremely limited. How many 3x champs get ridiculed as much as he does
          Lol@3 times champ,belts are a joke who cares, he's beaten nobody. And yes he's limited, no defence, no head movement, flat footed. That being said I love watching him, he's a great offensive fighter but he's never going to be a top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            he hasn't learned anything from the maidana fight
            We'll see if maidana stops ducking him and takes the rematch

Comment

I have nothing against Broner. I'm not a fan, but I don't necessarily dislike him like used to. I just don't think he's that great of a fighter. He's certainly good, and he can beat good fighters, but I don't see anything special in him. For his sake, I hope he grows up and who knows? Maybe he'll prove me wrong some day.

Comment

Idk about extremely limited. How many 3x champs get ridiculed as much as he does
                I think he's tied with Koki Kameda as the least deserving 3x champ. And I would say he's pretty limited. Kind of like Canelo: skilled but somewhat by the book, can't pressure fight effectively without a huge size advantage and too slow footed to be a really good boxer type.

As for his new mentality... I would like to believe he's growing up but I have my doubts.

Comment

My boy Ab about to take over this division. hopefully matthysse mans up and fights him next. would love to see that fight

Comment

We'll see if maidana stops ducking him and takes the rematch
                    LMAO...this is a troll, right??? gotta be....

Comment

Originally posted by Shapopojoe View Post
                      LMAO...this is a troll, right??? gotta be....
                      Maidana doesn't want that fight again. He bought some gucci sunglasses now he wants to cash out with pac and a Floyd trilogy like he's some big timer

Comment

Working...
                      X