Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Faces His Toughest Opponent Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see he's keeping the Wilder Windmill secret combo shadowboxing underwraps. Can't have that video leaking can only witness that one in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I see he's keeping the Wilder Windmill secret combo shadowboxing underwraps. Can't have that video leaking can only witness that one in the ring.

His ring dance/celebration is also exclusive to the ring, he won't leak these moves on other videos.

Just looks at how he moves so gracefully with a black eye, almost getting tripped over by the wind as his skinny spider legs struggle to find balance.
      Last edited by NahMean; 06-02-2017, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        Trying to unify.. Or just talking about unifying?. Talk is cheap.. Talking won't make you the unified champ, you need to fight to become that.

Wilder always talks about unifying but the reality is he's been a pro for almost a 10 years but he's fought absolutely nobody.

AJ on the other hand doesn't bang on about how he's going to unify the division, but isn't it ironic how he's already the only unified heavyweight champ even though he's only been pro for 3 years.

So who's really the one that's unifying the division???

Like I said talk is cheap.
        If talk is cheap, then Joshua and Parker must be dead broke since none of them will even dare mention his name.

I think he actually wants this one, and for a simple reason, the MONEY. No one is dumb enough to duck the highest possible payday of a lifetime, certainly not a red white and blue blooded fighter like Wilder.

And yeah, calling Joshua a unififed champ is quite funny, even if it's true. I mean, the champ was focking Charles Martin for focks sake.
        Last edited by KingHippo; 06-03-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

I don't really get your avatar?

You appear to be a Joshua fan but you're portraying a photoshopped image of him, making him appear as though he's on steroids. That would mean you're anti-Joshua and subsequently accusing him of being a doper. You are one confusing individual.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            If talk is cheap, then Joshua and Parker must be dead broke since none of them will even dare mention his name.

I think he actually wants this one, and for a simple reason, the MONEY. No one is dumb enough to duck the highest possible payday of a lifetime, certainly not a red white and blue blooded fighter like Wilder.

And yeah, calling Joshua a unififed champ is quite funny, even if it's true. I mean, the champ was focking Charles Martin for focks sake.
            Yes Charles Martin wasn't a worthy heavyweight champion, he was a disgrace.

But are you comparing resumes? Because AJ with a 3 year pro career and only 19 fights has a better resume than Wilder who's had close to 40 fights in nearly 10 years! Now that's funny.. Infact I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Its not like Wilder beat a killer to become a champ.. He fought Stivern and couldn't even drop him. Need I remind you that Stivern was dropped in his last fight against a real BUM Derric Rossy.. He has next to no power and yet he dropped Stivern, something Wilder couldn't do.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              Yes Charles Martin wasn't a worthy heavyweight champion, he was a disgrace.

But are you comparing resumes? Because AJ with a 3 year pro career and only 19 fights has a better resume than Wilder who's had close to 40 fights in nearly 10 years! Now that's funny.. Infact I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Its not like Wilder beat a killer to become a champ.. He fought Stivern and couldn't even drop him. Need I remind you that Stivern was dropped in his last fight against a real BUM Derric Rossy.. He has next to no power and yet he dropped Stivern, something Wilder couldn't do.
              The only reason Derric Rossy was able to drop him is because he was damaged goods after the Wilder fight. I suggest you check out of his post and pre-Wilder interviews. Night and day.

If we compare pre-Wilder Stiverne and Charles Martin, I think it's pretty clear who's the better fighter between the two.

Comment

Working...
              X