Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Spence Can Beat Me? I Will Handle Him, Whoop His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: Spence Can Beat Me? I Will Handle Him, Whoop His Ass!

Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas - WBC, WBA welterweight champion Keith Thurman (28-0, 22 KOs) is not bothered by the fact that most experts have him pegged as the underdog when it comes to a potential unification with IBF champion Errol 'The Truth' Spence (23-0, 20 KOs). Thurman has been away from the ring since March 2017, when he won a twelve round split decision over Danny Garcia to unify their welterweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thurman is way better than spence, at the moment spence is hyped up for beating a few nobodies and has a big bandwagon following just like eubank junior had but hopefully next year One Time is gonna shut him and his bandwagon divas down.

Comment

Spence DESTROYS Thurman. Thurman has not been impressive since he fought Jesus Soto Karass. No KOs did not even wobble anyone. Spence will light him up.

As for Danny Gift Garcia, he KOd poor worn Rios. He CAN'T KO Porter and will get creamed against Spence. It's time to shake up the WWs. I don't mention Crawford yet as he hasn't fought as WW but expect him to do fine, although his competition at SLW has been weak.

Comment

Spence beats thurman

He will wear him down and break him

Thurman will start ok but will be bust up slowly

Comment

Thurman doesn't mention Spence.. he scared.

Thurman mentions Spence.. he still scared. Lol.

damn I like Spence dude is chill and humble but his male groupies are unbearable.

Thurman is flexin his political muscle right now. the same way Floyd did on him and nobody had **** to say.

its not surprising that majority of Spencetards are former Floyd groupies.

Comment

Thurman won't fight Spence until he absolutely has to. He had a chance to fight a much greener Spence two years ago, but declined.

I say let them fight and we will see. I think Spence wins in a tough fight, but in order to dance you need a partner. Thurman isn't willing at the moment.

Comment

...but not this year though. This is my "get-back" year.

Comment

If I was Thurman I would literally act like Spence doesn't exist. Every time he says his name he reminds everyone he's doing everything to avoid fighting him anytime soon. He's basically saying if Spence doesn't lose unfortunately he will have to fight him some time down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  Thurman is way better than spence, at the moment spence is hyped up for beating a few nobodies and has a big bandwagon following just like eubank junior had but hopefully next year One Time is gonna shut him and his bandwagon divas down.
                  LOL!! Let's see if 1. If this Diva who sounds like a mindless Wilder with all his yapping will fight him. and 2. If he lasts 8 rounds. Thurman hasn't hurt anyone since Soto Karass Couldn't put down an over the hill Guererro, Squeaked by a useless Danny Gift and in reality squeaked by Porter...all NON elites. Spence will eat them all for lunch and move on to SWW. Thurman is like a baby bird...all mouth and ass.

Comment

I must admit that I don't mind Thurman embracing the vilain role. He's like Canelo before the GGG fight where the "general consensus/media narrative" was to hate on Canelo for not facing GGG, the "fan favorite" in a "timely manner". Thurman is like "aight, I'll play along", talk **** and be the vilain. In the end, it'll only be more money in his pockets when he faces Spence.
                    Last edited by Afi23; 02-18-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X