https://www.npr.org/sections/monkeys...st-of-nominees

I predict

Best Picture will go to the queerfest, Call Me By Your Name

Best Director - Shape of Water

Best Actor - Gary Oldman for Darkest Hour

Best Actress - Frances McDormand for 3 Billboards

Best Screenplay - Jordan Peele for Get Out

Best Adapted Screen Play - Disaster Artist

Awards will be dominated by women as Hollywood will be trying to convey the impression that it's doing something about harassment, etc

Rather stick a fork in my eye than watch this self serving bs

Comment

sjwism got my boy morgan ....

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/mo...ue-1202670089/

''theyve'' finally won

Comment

The entire ceremony will be overshadowed by the celebrity activism and Trump bashing. Just like Golden Globes. No one talked about Oldman being the winner, it was all about black dresses and rallying around Oprah. Another self-congratulatory event for snowflakes, narcissists and attention-wh@res. On that note, I hope Oldman wins again, great actor.

I do agree that the pedo-movie will likely win some awards, but Hollywood is already shunning James Franco, so I wonder if he will even make an appearance. Love to see them eat one another alive. Which pretentious Hollywood knob-gobbler will be hosting the awards this year?

Comment

the only reason people go to these things is out of contractual obligations or the sweet gift bags...

''In 2016, the total value of each gift bag was roughly $232,000''

bribery

Comment

I haven't seen Call me by your name, is it any good? It has good reviews.

I can tolerate the gay shyt as long as the movie is good. Brokeback Mountain for example was gay af, but it was still a decent movie.

Comment

I don't watch films like I used to, but I think Shape of Water was well made and if it doesn't win a few awards I'd be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                The entire ceremony will be overshadowed by the celebrity activism and Trump bashing. Just like Golden Globes. No one talked about Oldman being the winner, it was all about black dresses and rallying around Oprah. Another self-congratulatory event for snowflakes, narcissists and attention-wh@res. On that note, I hope Oldman wins again, great actor.

I do agree that the pedo-movie will likely win some awards, but Hollywood is already shunning James Franco, so I wonder if he will even make an appearance. Love to see them eat one another alive. Which pretentious Hollywood knob-gobbler will be hosting the awards this year?
                Well put, and Jimmy Kimmel the guy who cries on national tv once a week

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  the only reason people go to these things is out of contractual obligations or the sweet gift bags...

''In 2016, the total value of each gift bag was roughly $232,000''

bribery
                  I'd be fired or illuminati'd right outta fame so quick.

Be all like "nah there was two drones in my gift bag....idk what happened to David Schwimmer's drone.... well ask him idk...he probably just lost it" *David Schwimmer looking at me with evil eyes as security are walking up to me with ample backup*

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I'd be fired or illuminati'd right outta fame so quick.

Be all like "nah there was two drones in my gift bag....idk what happened to David Schwimmer's drone.... well ask him idk...he probably just lost it" *David Schwimmer looking at me with evil eyes as security are walking up to me with ample backup*

david schwimmer.....

im actually more interested in the razzies

Comment

Working...
                    X