No announcement yet.

How long do you guys plan on posting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Ohhhhh man! I'm soooo gonna do that to someone!

Sometimes I'll green someone and for the message, type some weird incoherent ******ed **** just to see what their reply will be.
    I'm weird and incoherent on a daily basis

If mares eat oats and does eat oats, then why do little lambs eat ivy?

I actually want to measure, both by weight and volume

The theoretical amount of wood
    That an average wood chuck
    Could chuck
    If a wood chuck could chuck wood...

My friends and associates get me.. Never mind

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I'm weird and incoherent on a daily basis

If mares eat oats and does eat oats, then why do little lambs eat ivy?

I actually want to measure, both by weight and volume

The theoretical amount of wood
      That an average wood chuck
      Could chuck
      If a wood chuck could chuck wood...

My friends and associates get me.. Never mind

Well, either way you look at it, theologically speaking of course, the only real conclusion is that the totality of everything is null and void.

This is of course when we take into account the frogs of Northern Ireland....but then again, who's to say that he who sucks the most c0ck shall be set free, as the old saying goes.

But I think that if we consider a chinco is related to every ones favorite uncle of Tompshy, it should be agreed AFTER the fact, not on top of your mothers sweet, fat ass!

Ya dig?

Comment

Well let's see, it is Thursday January 18th so...forever.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Hmmm if i post in my facebook that i make 6 fig, id be hated for bragging or worse theyll ask for a loan..

I used to post only in nsb coz i was a boxing fan, mostly pacquaio fan, but got tired.

I post here what i usually cant say or discuss in real world lol

Comment

For as long as boxing stays around. I have been posting a lot less though. There used to be a time where a day wouldn't pass that i'd at least come to the site, even to just read an article. Now it seems like maybe once or three times a week

Comment

I'm gonna try for 1000 posts this year.

Comment

i'll be making threads from my coffin

Comment

Some posters here are single fathers and deadbeat dads. Posting here is all they have.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    Some posters here are single fathers and deadbeat dads. Posting here is all they have.
                    Sorry son, I'll make sure to post less here and show up to more of your dance recitals. You like N Sync or Backstreet Boys? I'm a terrible dad and can't remember ****.

Comment

As long as I have time, I'll make a few posts here and there. Having a phone with internet makes posting easier since I hate sitting behind a computer unless I'm working or jacking off, sometimes back to back.

I posted a lot when I first joined around 2010 until 2012, but I had a very demanding job around 2012-2014, I didn't post much then. I was here maybe once or twice a week.

But since 2015, I've been posted regularly again. If I post often, my life is going good since I have some free time. I like staying busy, but not so busy where I don't have time for leisure activities.

Comment

Working...
                      X