Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John David Jackson: Sergey Kovalev is a Real Assh*le - He Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John David Jackson: Sergey Kovalev is a Real Assh*le - He Quit!

Three months ago, unified light heavyweight champion Andre Ward 32-0 (16 KOs) earned his claim as boxing's top pound for pound fighter and erased any doubts by stopping Sergey Kovalev 30-2-1 (26 KOs) inside of eight rounds in their highly anticipated rematch. Seven months prior, Ward had won a highly disputed decision over the "Krusher".
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-06-2017, 02:21 PM.

It's not just the promoters in boxing who can be scummy snakes. It can be almost anybody including your own trainer. Just look at this example.

Comment

His stomach has always looked soft.

It's crazy to think how much better he would be if he listened to people

Comment

Damn these shots are hurting me inside. JDJ is a savage.

Comment

Boxing is so sleezy

Comment

I take Ward's side in that fight, I think Kovalev quit and was looking for a way to redeem himself with protests. But this is low, his own ex-trainer talking crap about him. Between him being willing to help Ward in his corner vs Kovalev 'if the money was right' and now this, idk how anyone would want to get trained by JDJ. He's a backstabber.

On the other hand Kovalev was also a savage towards JDJ during their work together.

Comment

Is this old sh^t or new sh^t cuz he said that Isiah Thomas thing a long ass time ago. Before Ward I iirc.

I don't wanna watch 17 minutes worth of old sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                It's not just the promoters in boxing who can be scummy snakes. It can be almost anybody including your own trainer. Just look at this example.
                kov is the biggest scumbag of them all

Comment

john david jackson says he knew kovalev was an ******* from the first fight they ever worked together, but he decided to stick with kovalev cause he saw he was a good fighter

Comment

JDJ is a rat and a backstabber. seems as if team ward wasnt lying then when they said JDJ asked to join there camp. he was happy to stick with kovalev until he lost.****ing turncoat.

Comment

Working...
                    X