Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando Salido must be the G.O.A.T. or someone is getting hyped way too much.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
    thanks for quotin' out pidgin
    who are the two individuals walking in your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
      Lmao, Professional Boxing != Amateur Boxing. It's a huge step up and there's also a big difference in the ring between the two.

...and what kind of bull**** reason is that? Are you going to act like Marvin Hagler losing in his 29th fight to Willie Monroe isn't enough professional experience? Or him drawing in his 18th fight to Seales?

Is Hagler suddenly not an ATG? He had an okay amateur career, 57 fights is enough to learn the ropes.

We all saw that fight, but I don't know about you. Hitting nuts is okay if the referee doesn't deduct points or penalize the other fighter. The weight thing I can let slide, because Loma's team agrees about it, but when you blatantly violate the rules and act like that's a non-issue you clearly have alterior motives or bias to be against said fighter.

At the end of the day, the 12th round says it all and how Salido was basically trying to survive. Chalk it up due to inexperience. Salido gets crushed in a rematch here and now regardless, even if he was still in his prime, especially now that he can't pull the weight advantage card and would probably get a fair referee this time.

But yeah, moving up a weight class and stomping Martinez, Sosa, and Walters isn't respectable enough . Needs to move up to 140 and beat Crawford to have your respect, probably.
      Yawns,you are a nuthugger can't take anything you say seriously,try harder next time

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        Check my Lounge posts moron... I am Caucasian! Dumbass! I hate on hype jobs and fighters getting over hyped after a win that doesn't justify it. I also criticize all fighters you asshat!
        I don't care what race you are, your posts are nothing but antagonistic and bias nonsense. Don't blame me because you had no father and you suffer from white guilt. At least 90% of your posts are hating on some fighter and sucking on Floyd. You are a fanboy, not a boxing fan. I think I hear your Eminem CD skipping, go fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          I don't care what race you are, your posts are nothing but antagonistic and bias nonsense. Don't blame me because you had no father and you suffer from white guilt. At least 90% of your posts are hating on some fighter and sucking on Floyd. You are a fanboy, not a boxing fan. I think I hear your Eminem CD skipping, go fix it.
          You are a dumbass fanboy alt. You are a bias nuthugger reminding me of Freedom. I had a father who passed away when I was 19 you piece of **** ****ing ******. If you would've checked out my post history you wouldn't have accused me lol of having white guilt... you truly are a pathetic piece of **** for sure. What you really heard was your bbc cuckhold video finally downloaded.

Comment

The demo doe.

Still can't excuse that official loss to Salido

Comment

Working...
            X