Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Glad I Got Knocked Out Than Cheated of a Win By Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Still going lol

I hope Khan continues fighting for 10 more years. We'll have the greatest KO compilation in boxing history.
    Why does is always fall the same way with way---flailing his arms?
    Last edited by megas30; 05-09-2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      It's also why the KO kind of sucks, because now Khan and his fans can continue the delusion that he can't be outboxed, even though Alvarez outboxed him for 3 rounds straight before knocking him cold.
      Even if Canelo didn't hit hard, I think he still would have won the decision. He was timing Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        It's also why the KO kind of sucks, because now Khan and his fans can continue the delusion that he can't be outboxed, even though Alvarez outboxed him for 3 rounds straight before knocking him cold.
        This is why as soon as Khan got knocked out I was a little upset because I wanted it to go on a little longer, Khan was getting taken to school in round 6 and he could not avoid the jab at all. It's obvious that right hand was gonna come pretty soon but damn, if only a little longer.

Comment

Wait...what? Lol

Comment

1. There is no beating Canelo by decision anymore. Judges have been and continue to be blatantly biased in his favor. Mainly due to his popularity. 2. Sorry but nobody would rather be ko'd cold than to go 12 respectable /competitive rounds as an underdog. He's either lying or has brain damage from the ko.

Comment

not surprised the cards were fixed

can't leave a lopsided fight like that to chance

had khan kept outboxing him it would have been a financial disaster

Comment

Haha! I gave Khan the first 2 rounds.

Before the KO, Canelo began out-boxing him and was steadily closing distance.

FOH, Khan!

Comment

haha he stupid haha

Comment

Don't say that Khan a ko takes something away from you. It's better to be robbed at least you can hold your head up high if robbed and make everyone but you look the bad guy. Being robbed is out of your co ntrol. Being koed is within your control

Comment

I'm the first to point out crappy judging and I wanted Khan to win because this fight was pointless, but I had Canelo ahead by a round going into round 6. After round 2 Canelo used head movement to avoid his combos . And even round 3 where Khan may have slightly outlanded him, Canelo's punches were WAY more effective. I'd take 3 Canelo jabs over 5 Khan ones and four Canelo power punches over seven of Khan's any day.

Comment

Working...
                      X