No announcement yet.

the last time floyd faced speed a riot started

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by you will lose View Post
    hurt, outsped, and down on the cards against zab look at the tactics team mayweather had to employ to incite a riot and change the outcome of the fight!

The blitz of khan is going to be so fast and so severe, that i expect team mayweather to trying starting chaos with virgil hunter and have it escalate. Book it!!!!!
    you have no clue what your talking about

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
      hurt, outsped, and down on the cards against Zab look at the tactics Team Mayweather had to employ to incite a riot and change the outcome of the fight!

the blitz of khan is going to be so fast and so severe, that i expect team mayweather to trying starting chaos with virgil hunter and have it escalate. book it!!!!!
      Floyd should have lost that fight by DQ Roger step into the ring and started choking Zab. Same way he choked that female boxer of his when he couldn't get some

Comment

I have a 9 year old son who's smarter than 95% of these people that post on this web site.

Comment

Comment

Why are Khan fans allowed to talk about boxing?...something they know very little about

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                hurt, outsped, and down on the cards against Zab look at the tactics Team Mayweather had to employ to incite a riot and change the outcome of the fight!

the blitz of khan is going to be so fast and so severe, that i expect team mayweather to trying starting chaos with virgil hunter and have it escalate. book it!!!!!
                You do realize Floyd could've walked away as the champ by disqualification, right? And that even after his McNuggets were smashed by Judah, he continued on and Judah still lost the fight, right?

Ok, then.

Comment

khans even worse then judah was when queefweather fought him though

Comment

This might be the first time I've seen someone suggest Mayweather wasn't beating the ever-loving hell out of Judah when Zab hit that low blow.

Comment

Working...
                    X